Dreamer

ch.2

The day before my extra-special-birthday date!!!!!
I got around to asking Dereko about it, and he just said ‘uhh huuh’.
Ahh! Morning time!
Today I got up early and got ready in record time….45 minutes. When I had my bag ready, my hair done, and took a shower I walked over to my closet. I grabbed my black tee that said ‘ it takes skill to trip over flat surfaces’ and walked to my neon yellow dresser that was under my flat screen to get my yellow shorts.
I dressed in silence as I thought about yesterday. Dereko had made it clear to all the other guys I was unavailable and told me that at 7:00 a.m he would be at my door to walk me to school, I still wonder how he found out where I lived… maybe he is a stalker!!!
That almost made me about bust a gut ‘cause that was the first thing I told him when met him. Then my phone vibrated. It was a text from my girls.
Which means I got 4 text messages at once ….weird, but they all basically wished me luck with Dereko and wished me a happy birthday.
“Awwww!!” I said unnecessarily loud. Then it rung, the tune was ‘Come on Get Higher’ by Matt Nathanson which was the ring tone for Dereko. It was a text message that said happy birthday and had an attachment that was so …. I can’t even find the right words!!!

To: NATALLIA
From: DEREKO
Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LOVE
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No
Girl: If I left would you cry?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Which would you pick me or your life?
Boy: My life

Hearing this, the girl turns and starts running away with tears filling her eyes. The boy chases after her and stops her.

Boy:
You don't cross my mind because your always on my mind.
I don't like you because I love you.
I don't want you because I need you.
If you left I would die, not cry.
I wouldn't live for you because I would die for you.
I wouldn't do anything for you because I would do everything for you.
But I would still pick my life, … because you are my life.
Dedicated to my…….girl. natallia<3

It was so sweet I started to tear up, but before I could there was a knock on the front door and I yelled at the top of my lungs, “I’ll get it and almost done!!!!!!!”
I grabbed my black, knee high converse and ran down the stairs.
Once at the front door I remembered my bag, so I unlocked the door said “Come in,” and ran up the stairs. Again, of course I fell, but then Dereko caught me in midair.
“What the ….” I said as he put me down, he simply said, “Nothing you need to worry about, okay?” I looked at him suspiciously, but settled for it. Then I walked up the stairs for my bag with him at my side, holding my hand.
His hand felt warm heart and but not sweaty, it just felt really nice except for the electric shocks going constantly up my arm circling my making my pulse race. I think I’m in love…… not positive but positive at the same time. I wonder is he likes or even loves me back....I guess I'll find out soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
almost done psyche !!! not even close!!!