Dreamer

ch.5

The following weeks at school, it seemed as if he had changed. He acted colder now and he no longer escorted me to class. Instead, he ignored me when I called him and gave me the old cold shoulder. I finally confronted him.
“What is wrong with you?” I demanded.
“I hate you, don’t ever talk to me again. And I’m breaking up with you.” He said with no emotion and walked away. I cried for hours and hours and decided what’s the point of living if you’re not loved by your own soul mate?
It’s been three hours and I’m on the roof. I’m at the same building where he told me he was Dereko Kent and I’ve decided that I’m going to jump….
“Tell everyone I love them!!!” I shouted.
I’m floating somewhere nice and warm but it looks as is I’m falling through the air, wait I forgot… I jumped!!! Then suddenly something caught me. It was hard and smelled very familiar. Like …. chocolate strawberries. I looked up and snapped out of my trance. It was Dereko!!!!
“What are you doing here!?” I demanded angrily.
“Saving you stupid,” he replied in a different tone than he used before. So then I busted out reciting, “I hate you, don’t ever talk to me again! And I’m breaking up with you, does any of this sound familiar?”
He looked at me weird and said, “What are you talking about I haven’t gone to school in like a month?”
“WHAT!!!!?” I shouted at him and then regained my cool. “Then who was it at school, huh? Who was the freaking dude that broke up with me?! So who was it then, some zombie clone? Evil twin!?!?!”, losing it again.
He thought it over and murmured, “That freaking b*t*h!! I told him to stay the f*c* away from her!!! Damn! He just couldn’t resist!!”
I looked at the ground now thousands of feet below us, but I could still see my house and we were flying away from it.
“I live over there so why are we flying over there??” I pointed at a big house that was made of red and brown bricks, because by the looks of it, we were descending in that direction.
“It was my twin. Remember I told you at the carnival.” He finally answered and I looked at him, speechless.
“So do you still like me?” I asked.
He sweetly responded, “Of course, I’m your soul mate. I will always love you.” Then we flew into our happy ever after.
The End!
♠ ♠ ♠
So short sorry!!!
weell its over i know suckinsh but its mi 1st stori so give thanks that it on the computer