Status: i'll have to update when i can...very busy...

Not the End. Just the New Beginning

The theory of the subconcious in dreams

Draco
The next weekend we had our first quidditch practice. Ellena wasn’t playing her best however.

She seemed zoned out. I’m pretty sure she never once looked at the bludger. I knew I had to talk to her. Something was wrong.

I told everybody to take a break, then called her over to me. She came and we took a seat on the bleachers. “El, what’s wrong? I know you can play better than that.”

She sighed. “I know, Draco. I’m just distracted. Maybe… you should let one of our back-ups practice. Wait until I can get my head straightened out.”

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Just worrying about something I shouldn’t be worried about.”

I grinned and hugged her. “That’s my Ellena.”

She sighed. “I’m not so sure I’m exactly the same,” she said.

“Well, your life changed drastically. You should be different. You’re learning to cope with a whole new way of life. I would be worried if you weren’t. But nothing can change that will stop you from being such a worrying person.” She smiled, and that made me smile. “Now, I’ll go get everyone back. You go into the common room and rest, El. You here?”

She smiled. “Yes, sir.” Then she walked off.

Ellena
As I walked away from the quidditch pitch I couldn’t help but start to grin. Draco knew me so well.

I frowned as I remembered thought. I had another dream about him last night. It was like a fast forward after the kiss, and everything was different from normal.

We were making plans… no, we had been making plans, just getting the details sorted out. In the dream, we had the year planned ahead of us. Me finishing school, a nice summer wedding, and then moving into our own apartment as a newly wed couple. I was happier than ever.

The last part of the dream, I was at the Malfoy Manor. Draco and his father were in the study, the door wide opened, as Lucius mentioned something about Draco being my father’s successor. That’s when I woke up from the dream, another owl from George sitting on my night stand, and I instantly felt guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, I just wanted to give you a little something.