Status: i'll have to update when i can...very busy...

Not the End. Just the New Beginning

Girl Talk

Ellena
Time had gone way too fast, and we were already due to be at school again. We approached the platform with a sigh, not wanting to go back.

“Already turning into a regular teenager?” Draco asked. I simply smiled as he bent down to kiss me.

We entered the train and began to look for a compartment. Soon enough we found Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, and the train ride started back.

I sat quietly as everyone else talked. I contemplated on the news I had heard over the past week, yet to be over it.

“Ellena,” Hermione said, in a sing song voice. I jolted from my thought to see everyone looking at me. “May I talk to you, privately?” she asked me. I nodded, and me and her left the compartment.

We went to a compartment at the opposite end of the track. “Are you alright?”

I sighed. How much could I tell her without her flipping? “There's just been... a lot. Trying to get used to normal life after being sheltered.”

“Elle, you've been used to normal life for a while, there's got to be more. If you're worried about telling me too much, I know practically everything. Draco told me for your well-being.” She looked at me stearnly, say with her expression that I should spill.

I sat down slowly. “Well, first, I'm Voldemort's adopted daughter, lead to believe she was his blood and partly to blame for all the torture he's caused to the wizarding world.”

“First of all, only Voldemort and those who had committed to following him were to blame for that. You were forced into the lifestyle, never ever believe it was your fault. And Draco never told you that you were adopted?” She asked.

I shook my head. “Not until now. And it's not really that. It's that I never knew my parents were dead, killed at the hands of my adopted father, until fifteen years later. I feel like a horrible daughter.”

“You aren't. You can't be blamed for something you didn't know. I'm sure that you know they weren't just the victims, you were also.” I nodded at her response.

“Why did Draco keep that from me, though?” I asked. “Even after I got used to being unsheltered.”

She smiled. “Draco loves you, and he didn't tell you to begin with because you were just getting used to the outside world, and he wanted to make sure you were really and truly used to it before you were hit hard with something else you had to deal with.”

It made complete sense, why hadn't I thought of it before? I nodded my head. “Now to the second part... Draco was supposed to be Voldemort's successor. I found out that and that I was adopted by eavesdropping, so don't blame him for anything.”

Hermione was quiet. “Wow,” she said. “That's really the big one that's hard to grasp,” she said. “Beleive me, Ron, Harry, and I really had to ask questions to fully understand it ourselves.”

“I completely understand it,” I said. “But I keep having this recurring nightmare. It's twisted, weird, and wrong on so many levels.” I continued to tell her about the dream, which had slightly weakened it's effects on me after the first night. She listened commitedly.

She shook her head. “Dream are a.... strange, strange thing, especially in the wizarding world. It's estimated that five to ten percent of a human's dreams, wizard or not, are prophetical. The problem is they are hardly memorable, which is what commonly leads to deja vu. The dream that are so distinct, like yours, are rarely prophetical, there probably only one occurrence of them in a decade, according to calculations.

Therefore the dream probably is enlightening your inner fears. That Draco might change. I can honestly tell you that since Draco confessed he has been highly committed to you and to the promise he has kept to the wizarding world. I had to reacquaint myself with him and forget he had ever been rude to me and called me mudblood. He has never slacked off, which leads me to believe this is his real character, despite his first impression that he left on all of us.”

I was deeply relieved to here Hermione say those words. We then returned to the compartment where the rest of the ride went smoothly.

That night my sleep was dreamless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt she needed to clear things up further, and talk about it with someone else. Now I feel she's good.

And if you guys wouldn't mind, would you read my story, Aphry Cytheria? It's another Draco Malfoy story that I started. Just as a warning, it starts in the first year, and yes it will go all the way through the years and whatnot, but there will be Draco romance in it, and I assume it will be much sooner than expected, around third year. You know, when he actually gets hot.

So, pretty please read it. I'll post a link below.

Aphry Cytheria and her attempts to protect our beleved git Draco Malfoy