Status: Active

Live without Warning

Scumbag

"Tre, you're fucking wasted, man." urged a buzzed Mike as he grabbed onto Tre's arm, controlling his stumbling body. "Let's get out of here."

Tre snatched his arm away and swung his body back to the bar, "I'm not going anywhere, man!" he said matter-of-factly.

Mike sighed as he stood in the middle of the floor, looking at all the drunk people dancing and socializing.

On a typical drunk night in the past, Mike, Billie and Tre had a great time getting drunk together at the bar, but ever since Tre went through his drama with Wendy, he's been a terrible drunk.

"Mike! We need to talk!" slurred Tre, taking a sip of his beer.

Mike rolled his eyes and sighed, taking a seat next to Tre at the bar. When the bartender asked Mike if he wanted a beer as well, Mike shook his head. He knew when to cut back, especially now drinking with Tre that he has this new attitude.

"What about, buddy?" Mike asked tiredly.

"They're all a waste of time," Tre started seriously, "You think you have the best thing, and it's awesome..." he burped, "but then it - NO! NO!"

Mike stared at his best friend at his sudden outburst.

"No! This song is horrible!" Tre started referring to the song the DJ put on. Some old R&B song that Mike couldn't name. "NO!" he yelled at the DJ.

"Okay, Tre..." Mike grabbed his arm, urging him to shut up. "I'm cutting you off. You've had way too much to drink."

Tre slammed down his mug, "You know what, Mike?!" Tre turned, "You're just a little pussy."

Mike rolled his eyes, not letting it get to him. "Yes, Tre, I'm a little pussy. You know what though? You're a bigger pussy." he joked.

Tre stared at him for a second, "You're just wasted, Mike."

**********

I was watching the news when I received a text to my cell phone. I grabbed the small gadget and opened it up, only to see that I had gotten a text from Tre.

'Come over'

I stared at the screen tiredly, not too sure what to make of the text.

'What? Where?' I sent.

I stared back at the boring news, waiting for a reply. Ten minutes later, my phone went off again. I grabbed the cell and read what he had said.

'I'm at mye houase... come alooonea. dont breing youte brothrer

Oh yea, it's drunk. I thought to myself.

I was thinking about what I should text back, but before I could even start, my phone started going off and it said Tre was calling me.

I took a second before answering to adjust my tired mind and picked up the call.

"Hello?" I said after putting the receiver to my ear.

"Fucking Autumn!" he started, "I want you to come."

He sounded pretty drunk.

"Um, Tre... I would totally, but it's kind of late..." I stared at the clock that read it was one in the morning.

"But I wanna see your pretty little face," he slurred.

I laughed lightly, "Kinda drunk, Tre?"

"Yea..." he paused, "So? I wanna see you all the time."

I smiled tiredly, "Are you calling me because you had trouble scoring a girl from the bar?" I joked.

There was a small silence, before Tre broke it. "Just because I'm fucking hammered and calling you late doesn't mean I'm just calling you 'cause I wanna put my cock in your pussy, okay?!" he said defensively.

I was feeling kind of taken back, "Tre..." I started.

"No! You think I'm a scumbag! Well, you know what?! I am! I know I'm going to fucking Hell!" he yelled, "I'm going to Hell and I want... I want... I want my life back to normal before she fucked me over!"

I didn't need to listen to this, I thought. "Tre, go to bed."

"Life can't all be butterflies and flowers..." he said calmly and tiredly, "We all get fucked over in the end..." there was a pause, "I don't want to bring you into my fucked up life... you deserve better than a fuck up like me."

I was hesitant, not too sure how to respond. "What?" was all I could say.

"I'm a pathetic player. Stay away from me."

That was it. He hung up.

I stared at my cell phone, wondering what had just happened. He was drunk and that's all I could keep repeating to myself in my head, was that he was drunk. I was not impressed at all, but what else could I expect from a broken man?

Even though I wasn't impressed, I knew I wouldn't hold it against him, speaking he was intoxicated.

I sighed and went up to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, I'm horrible for going months without updating. Sorrrrrryyyy, I've been busy with work and personal life. Hopefully I can get back on the writting wagon!

Love you all <3