Status: Active

Live without Warning

The Three Stooges

"Scott, are they suppose to be here by now?" I called down the hall and hoped he could hear me in the studio where he was setting up his own equipment for some of the recording stages.

"Uh..." he paused, "They should come in any moment."

I tossed my clipboard into the air and caught it repeatedly as I walked around the main lobby. I really wanted to go get myself a coffee and I can't go to Starbucks unless Scott or someone in the studio wants something from there. Can you tell how I am definitely not too much of a priority when it comes to the music business?

Anyway, I figure one of the Green Day guys would want something refreshing - apparently Mike has a fetish for Coffee. Odd, though interesting.

I put the clipboard on my desk and sighed, not too sure of what to do next to keep myself occupied.

Honestly, I was somewhat excited to see the guys. Since I've already met Tre and Billie, I was thinking that for once there would be a band working here that had some politeness in stead of being rude and treating me like the middle-class citizen that I am and proud to be.

I went behind my desk and peered at the clock on my computer screen; 10:13am. They were almost fifteen minutes late, which is so far not bad speaking that most bands would show up hours later and treat me as if it was my fault for booking them early. I mean come on! How self-centered could some people be?

"I like the idea of releasing it next winter," came a voice from the door when the bell at the top of the door rang, indicating someone was entering.

I looked up and noticed Mike Dirnt was the one who had spoken. He looked exactly as I remembered, and by the looks of it, he keeps getting better looking with age. Lucky man. He also had light brown hair that was blending in with the blond that was dyed into his hair.

Next to walk through the door was Billie Joe Armstrong; of course, I already had a conversation with the rock star. From what I could tell he seemed really down to earth and polite. He didn't seem to have an egotistic image of himself, at least from what I had witnessed he didn't. His hair was jet black and extremely full for a man his age.

Then came in the man I remember running into - literally - in the forest; Tre Cool; the drummer of Green Day; the one with the 'women problems' if I remember correctly. From what I saw that day, he was a nice and polite man who was just having a bad day. However, even on a bad day he was a nice guy. He looked the same from a week and a bit ago: light brown hair, ice-like blue eyes, and a face full of expressions.

"I don't know about that. I was thinking more towards fall," Billie had said as he closed the door behind Tre after he had walked in.

Mike nodded, "Yea, fall sounds good."

"Autumn!" Tre exclaimed, surprise and shock written all over his face - like I mentioned, his face was full of expressions.

Mike rolled his eyes, "Fine, be a smart ass; Autumn then."

Tre kept his eyes on me, "No, it's Autumn. I met her a week ago or abouts that."

Billie looked up at me as well and smiled. "Oh yea, Autumn's cool. I met her on Friday when I came in to tune up the instur-"

"You mean when you came in to find your wedding ring, Billie," Mike interrupted him.

Tre smirked at Mike and then looked back at me.

Billie rolled his eyes, "Yea, that's what I meant."

I looked at the three men - A.K.A. The Three Stooges - amused about the fact that they were all staring at me but talking as if I couldn't hear them.

I felt it was my duty to break the ice and include myself in their little conversation about me; "Hey, guys," I smiled.

Mike was the first to walk up and put his hand out for me to shake. I didn't feel it was necessary for Tre and Billie to re-introduce themselves.

"Hello, I'm Mike Dirnt; bassist of the band and back vocals. You can also refer to me as the normal one," he smiled.

I took his hand and smiled as I shook it.

"I'm Autumn - sister of Scott. It's nice to meet you." I let go of his hand and watched as Billie and Tre walked up to me as well.

"So anything new? Did Scott mention anything about me letting you off work on Friday?" asked Billie.

"I didn't know you worked here!" said Tre grinning, and then he frowned suspiciously and risen his eyebrows, "You are the same girl I ran into in the forest, right?"

"If he got mad, feel free to tell me to go beat him up," Billie laughed.

My eyes kept going repeatedly to Billie and Tre as they kept talking over each other. It was weird how the famous ones were asking me the questions.

Mike raised his hand right when Tre was about to say something, but Tre closed his mouth. "Guys, she's only human - one question at a time." Mike said, putting his hand down and looking at me for some response.

Actually, all three of them were staring at me... it was really awkward to be honest, but I was trying so hard to keep from laughing.

I looked at Billie and Tre's frozen faces as they waited for my answers. I tried to remember each of their questions.

Slowly, I looked at Billie and replied, "Nothing new, and Scott said that it was fine as long as the instruments were set up right," I smiled, "Actually, he found the story funny."

Then I turned my head to Tre who was staring me up and down, but once he had noticed I turned my attention to him, he looked back up to my face. I shifted my eyes around the room for a second after I noticed him checking me out, but once I felt comfortable again, I looked back at his face.

I smiled at him because of the question, "Yes, I am the Autumn that you ran into in the forest. I'm actually surprised you remember my name - not many people do."

He smiled, "Who can't remember a name of a season?"

I put my attention back on Billie who was smirking at Tre. Once he noticed my gaze on him, he shifted his attention back on me.

I smiled even more at the image of him beating up my brother; "There's no need. As much as I would love to see that, there's no need."

They continued to stare at me, but soon after they looked at each other and nodded, satisfied with my answers.

I smiled as I sighed, "Anymore questions?"

Again, they looked at each other and then shrugged at one another.

"You did good, Grass-Hopper," Tre said, looking back over at me.

Mike and Billie laughed and I couldn't help but laugh myself.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and said, "Scott's in the studio preparing for you guys to start writing and recording. If you want anything like a coffee or something from the store, don't hesitate to ask me anything."

They all shifted their lips to the side as they looked like they were all in deep thought.

Are these guys joined by the brain? They all seem to have the same reactions. I smiled, still amused as I looked at them.

Mike was the first one to look up; "Do you work here everyday?"

Then Billie looked up; "You only get Fridays off?"

And then Tre looked up right after; "You mentioned you go to school for Music Engineering; how do you have the time to do all this stuff?"

I looked at them in complete awe. When I said they could ask me anything, I meant ask me to go out and get them anything, not ask me questions about my life.

I shifted my eyes back and forth at all their faces very quickly over and over again. I was about to answer the questions until Scott walked out from the hallway.

"Hey, guys!" he said. I have to admit, I felt kind of relieved because there were too many questions gathering up and I knew if I answered them, there would be more questions.

Mike and Billie instantly looked over at Scott; however, Tre kept his gave on me. I looked back at him and met his eyes for only a little over a second before he also turned his head towards Scott.

After all the looks were off me, I also looked over at Scott.

"Hey, I didn't know your sister was so cool!" Mike said as he greeted Scott with a hand shake.

I didn't even say too much other then answer questions, but thanks. I smirked lightly to myself.

I watched as Billie, Mike, and Scott chatted with each other as they left the room. Right behind them was Tre walking silently, though happily. However, before Tre had also left the room, he quickly turned around with wide eyes and looked at me; "Is it true you were covered in mud?"

I started laughing at his question and recalled back to the day I was covered in mud and heard his voice on the other end of Scott's phone.

"Tre, come on," said Mike, pulling Tre by the shoulder.

Tre turned around and walked with them, but before he was totally out of sight, he turned around and smirked.

This is going to be an interesting few months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I'll try to do better next time!
Anyway, I need a very artistic fan of this story to make me a banner for this story?
Who would like to take the challenge?
Anyone and everyone could make me one if interested. I'll feature one with each new chapter and the one I find the most artistic will be the main banner for the whole story.
Pwetty pwease?

Comments / subscribe.