Sequel: Time is Running Out
Status: Finished =)

So Many Staal's, So Little Time

So Many Staal's, So Little Time 8

After the Penguins beat the Rangers we flew back to Pittsburgh. Honestly it was the most awkward flight of my life. Jordan barley spoke more then three words to me. I mean I guess I don’t blame him. I knew he liked me but yet I went out on a date with his brother. But I didn’t know it was his brother so it wasn’t completely my fault right?

After we flew home I had a few days off which was nice. I didn’t even have to think about hockey. Just me, myself, and I eating cookie dough ice cream out of the container. Yum.

I sat home all day Friday taking advantage of my last free of hockey day. I did what every girl does on a Friday. And that is shopping. I even bought a new outfit for the game which I adored. I got white skinny jeans, neon yellow pumps, a short yellow leather jacket, and to top it all off a Marc-Andre Fleury Penguin’s shirt. It was going to rock. I walked into my bedroom and placed my outfit on the chair in my room when I heard my computer ding. An AIM conversation from Emily appeared.

RedWingsRockdaHouse writes: BLOODY HELL! Where you been?!

BadAssesofdaBay writes: On my couch with my date =).

RedWingsRockdaHouse writes: :O!

BadAssesofdaBay writes: yup! Mr.Cookie-Dough ice cream. Super yummy.

RedWingsRockdaHouse writes: Haha true that! Very yummy! By the way how is the new job?

BadAssesofdaBay writes: It’s okay. The team is awesome. But it’s awkward lately. I kinda sorta like a guy. But I went out on a date with his brother but didn’t know it was his brother, and their younger brother loves me. So it’s a tad bit awkward around here.

RedWingsRockdaHouse writes: Whoah! You got yourself in a big mess. But it’s not entirely your fault. You just got to act like it doesn’t affect you.

BadAssesofdaBay writes: But it does affect me. I mean I really like Jordan and I knew he liked me, yet I went out with some other guy that turned out to be his brother. Everything at work is going to be awkward as hell. The plane right was even more awkward! I couldn’t wait to get off it. I feel disgusting.

RedWingsRockdaHouse writes: Yeah I understand that. Maybe you should talk to him?

BadAssesofdaBay writes: Sounds good. Well I got to go sleep.

RedWingsRockdaHouse writes: Kay, goodnight.

I shut off my computer and walked into my bedroom. I threw on my pajamas and snuggled into my bed, wishing tomorrow wouldn’t come.

I jumped up as my alarm buzzed telling me to wake up. Looking at the clock I could tell it was two in the afternoon. Apparently I must have been pressing the snooze button all morning. Great! Running into my bathroom I turned the shower on and stepped in. I really didn’t want to go work. I let the water wash away my worries and stepped out. I straightened my natural, hah yeah right my dyed, red hair and threw on some black eyeliner, gold eye shadow, and some mascara.

Running out of my room I pulled my clothes on. A final look in the mirror I was ready to go. So I grabbed my camera and walked out the door to my car, hoping this wouldn’t be dreadfully awkward.

I snapped shots as they skated across the ice. Everything was always in a swift motion. When you are down at ice level you can see the grace and power behind each movement. In my mind it’s magical. I snapped a few shots as the game ended. The penguins won in a nail biting performance. It was great. I slipped onto the ice and got some pictures of them celebrating.

“Good game guys!” I said as they walked out of the arena as I was. A lot of them cheered back or nodded their heads.

“Hey Danielle wanna party!” Kris yelled picking me up and spinning me in a circle.

“Maybe baby! Where it at?” I asked swinging my camera bag onto my other shoulder.

“Jordan’s. I’ll drive you over.” He said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. I slammed my feet into the ground and Kris jumped back.

“I can’t go there Kris.” I said. Kris gave me a hug and I started crying.

“Jordan is in love with you Danielle. I know you two have been distant this week. He’s told me all about it. It’s not your fault.” Kris whispered, rubbing my back in small circles. I nodded my head and followed him into his car, praying I made the right decision.

Kris grabbed my arm and we walked into the party. Everyone was drinking or dancing to the music. Kris instantly swept me to the dance floor and we danced practically the whole night. While we were dancing I scanned the room for Jordan but I never found him. I told Kris I’d be right back and I left to find him.

“Jordan you in here…” I whispered, opening the door to his room. He grunted and I saw him lying down on his bed.

“You okay?” I asked entering the room. He nodded and patted the side of the bed next to him. I crawled next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. We laid there in silence for what seemed eternity before he spoke.

“It’s just that you know it hurt. You going out with Marc.” He said. I sighed, I knew this would happen.

“I realize that. In a defense though I didn’t realize it was your brother.”

“I know but then again it hurts thinking of you with any other guy then me.” He grabbed my arm and turned me so I was facing him. He pressed his lips to mine and it wasn’t like the last time he kissed me. It was more cautious but still passionate. We broke apart and laid together in silence.

“Jordan you have to admit this is awkward. And I don’t want to cause a split between you and your brother. I asked Ray and the NHL to transfer me to another team.” I spoke. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes so I stood up to leave. I got halfway to the door before turning around and walking back towards him.

“Goodbye Jordan.” And with that I gave him a final kiss before walking out of his room, away from the job I loved, and from the man I loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally posted =)
any comments, or subcribers?
totally would love it
am i finally bringing the final staal into the picture? subscribe and find out!