A Mercer and a Darley This Can't End Good

Jack's First Show

"So my first job is your first job" Jack said as he watched me put my Tattoo Kit.

" Yeah the bartender is a huge fan of Kat Von D and wants her friends first tattoo to be done by me" I said Squeeling when i found my favorite Tattoo gun.

"Why do you go by the name you hated so much you changed it" Jack asked getting my outfit ready as i was getting ready to take a shower it's a twin thing he always knows what i want.

I went to get my underwear Jack said people think we are weird enough without him touching my underwear.

"Cause you and i both know Mercer doesn't go over well in Detriot thanks to Bobby and Angel" I said going in the bathroom after getting in the shower.

I heard jack sit on the toliet something everyone in our family does though thank god he wasn't useing it he wanted to talk jack keeps thinking i left my shop for a sence of duty he is my twin he never thinks that it's hard being away from him.

I left cause i wanted to be with him and because it's hard staying in that house without mom she was everything to me well besides the other memebers of my family.

" Did you give up your shop for me" Jack said with worry in his voice.

I rolled my eyes"Jack I'm a Mercer no one can make me do anything i don't want we both need a do over or a break at least besides Camille got my shop and she is lovin running it" I said trying to calm him.

I finished the shower getting out and putting the towel it was no big deal for any of my brothers to see me naked come on we grew up together i have seen they penis's too many times to count and in Angel's case that is gross.

I put on my Outfit doing my hair and make up as jack also got ready only putting on a rock tee and jeans and yet girls still wanted in his bed.

We left for the Four Roses I walked in to see three girls who i figured was who i was tattooing by what they where wearing.

Meg

Allison

Rachel

"Hey are yall the ones i am tattooing" I asked after looking then all over they all wanted a tattoo on their lower back and wear whereing good clothes for me to do it.

"Yes i'm Meg this is Rachel the waitress here and this is Allison the Bartender here" Meg said i could tell she was the anchor to the group.

"Hey i am Kat "

" VON D your my hero" Allison said looking like she was about jump up and down.

" Alli your going to scare here stop and this must be Jack your boyfriend" Meg said well asked telled you know what i mean.

" No he is just a friend so can we get started and him set up" I said if people couldn't figure out we were twins we weren't going to tell.

Well a while later it was about time to open and Jack's show to start i finished their tattoos.

They where looking at them in a mirror and talking about it as i cleaned up.

"It's awesome i love it "Allison said very happily

"I know i can't wait for Bodie to see"Meg said with a blush across her face.

" Can i ask who Bodie is" I said still packing up.

" Her fiancee' who is away on gang buiness" Allison said i could see she was only telling me cause i was her hero.

" Allison your not suppose to go telling that'" Meg and Rachel said getting mad.

" None of my buisness you do what you have to this world is tough" I said as i finished and walked over and sat in the booth.

I couldn't help thinking a gang just what we need and if those three are here that means the bank hangs out her alot shit i tried to focas on Jack's show but i couldn't.

I told Jack about it while we where in the sitting room about to go to bed.

" What if he finds out about Victor and thinks we want to do that to him" I told jack leaning against him rubbing my healed bullett wound.

" He wont if we lay low i mean no one even knows where twins yet so there in no need to worry yet ok" He said leading me to my room.

" But Babyboy"

"But nothing Babygirl we will be fine we will lay low" Jack said kissing my head something he has done our whole life.

" I missed that while we where gone" I said talking about when he was in New York.

"I know i shouldn't have left you not after what our childhood was like" He said he always felt guilty about that.

"You had your life to live Jack it''s ok " i said tryign to make him feel better.

"I wont leave you again babygirl goodnight" He said closing th door going to his room.

I had a feeling laying low wasn't in our furture but maybe that could be a good thing.......or maybe not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need help when any or all of my stories please send message