‹ Prequel: Burn

Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned

Beautiful Evil

It was cold.
It was miserable.
It was the perfect Halloween.

Drunk on booze and high on life, Mike and I ran screaming and singing through town, toilet papering houses and egging cars.

We were the epitome of innocent, priests of rock.

I stopped for breath and pulled at the white collar around my neck. Mike leant against a fence and threw his head back, gasping for breath.

As I gazed at his throat muscles, the slight redness of his cheeks, I felt myself get warmer… hell was on the loose.

Mike took note of the feral grin upon my face and raised his eyebrow in question.

“Billie boy, I do believe you’re having naughty thoughts.”

Gazing up the street, I slowly approached him.

“Well maybe I should go to confession…”

Kissing his lips with blood red passion, I gripped his belt and tugged him with me.

~

The church was empty… eerie. The stone angels glared down at us. We were unclean, evil… horny as Hades.

Thousands of candles littered the gothic style building, my gaze drawn to the elaborately carved out stone alter.

Consumed in my dirty mind, I jumped as Mike slammed his lips onto mine, picking me up and laying me down on the sacred stone.

My dark angel ground his hips down on mine, biting at my neck, shedding my clothes and I was forced to grip the purple silk cloth that surrounded me as my hands would be singed if I touched his beauty.

As Mike bit down on my jugular, the tainted passion that ran through my veins seized my nerves. I watched with hazed vision as the blood red wax from the candle I had just knocked over ran down the stone.

Mike dipped down, engulfing my cock in his hot mouth, I allowed my gaze to slowly follow his hand as it slipped down my chest.
The candle light illuminated the slight perspiration of pure lust upon my skin, making me believe that my body was truly on fire.

Gripping his slightly sweaty hair in my fists, back digging into one of the corners of the alter, I was in the perfect hell. Throwing my head back, I had a perfect, upside down view of the stained glass window, the full moon illuminating the image of Christ.

Puffing out a pleasure filled moan, I watched my breath float up to the ceiling and whispered,

“Oh bless me Lord, for I have sinned.”

I cried out my own rendition of Hallelujah as my pleasure overwhelmed me.

My dark angel loomed overhead, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, the taste of pure, amazing evil in his mouth.

I found myself grinning as the stone angels cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!

Please take the very short time to click the comment button and at least post a ':)'
It would make my year!