Love Story

Chapter One.

It's a surreal experience watching someone you love with all your heart and soul, love with every fiber of your being, perform on stage. I couldn't imagine anybody in the universe that I love more than Gerard Arthur Way. My husband, my other half, my soul mate, my whole life.
I lent against a wall, continuing to watch him and I let my eyes close. Taking me back to a time when I first fell in love.

We were both young, when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flash back starts.


"Muuum" I whinged, dragging out the word and making my voice higher.
"I don't want to go to this stupid ball.. thing" I squished my face up, the fact I was going to be doing something girly was like torture for me.
My Mother was tightening the material on my corset dress, she rolled her eyes at me.
"You have to, it's important for your Fathers company, Jedda. Quit whinging!"
I harrumphed and crossed my arms, going into full sook mode as my Mother tied the material together. I loved my dress, but I was going to stand out.
I was going against tradition, wearing a black dress. While all the other girls would be wearing pink, white or yellow. I was glad I put my foot down on what colour I would wear, black was my thing, nothing else.
While I was gazing at my dress my Mother was doing my hair.
She forbid me from straightening it this morning, allowing my natural loose curls to form.
Her hands grabbed at my hair, pulling half up, securing the top half with a hair tie.
I stared in the mirror as she concentrated, pushing my fringe out of my eyes and running her fingers down the length of my dark brown hair, which hung down my back.
She allowed me to do my own makeup, all I did was apply black eyeliner and black eyeshadow in my usual way. She frowned at me when she saw it, but I put my foot down for that as well.
My Mother finished and stood back, looking at my reflection in the mirror.
Her eyes threatened to overflow with water.
"Oh, just beautiful" she gushed.
"Mum, it's not like I'm getting married" I rolled my eyes and twirled to hug her.
"Shut up" She mumbled, pulling back to smile at me.
"Come on!" My Dad barked from downstairs.

As we were driving in the car on the way to the hall my Mother was talking.
I wasn't paying any attention to her, I thought she was talking to my Dad.
"Jedda! Are you listening to me?" Woops..
"Huh?" My eyes left the outside world to look at my Mum.
"I said Ethan's going to be there" A smirk crawled on her face, an obvious hint.
Ethan was the son of one of my Fathers business partners.
My parents wanted us two to get together. I wasn't interested in him at all. He wasn't even my type.
I shuddered at the thought.
I looked out the window again, we'd arrived.
There were lights everywhere, as well as people everywhere.
A sigh escaped my lips, all the other girls were wearing pink, white or yellow as I predicted.
The torture begins.
As we were walking towards the entranced I noticed everyone was being handed something small.
As the girls received them they giggled, clearly delighted with what it was.
As we got closer I saw it was sheets of small paper.
"What's going on?" I whispered to my Mum.
"This is kind of like a role play thing. We're meant to be the characters on the paper" I raised my eyebrows at her. Role playing? was everyone here going to have sex with each other? ew.
I got handed the note. In large, delicate writing, my paper said 'Juliet'.
"What the friggen hell?" Juliet as in Romeo and Juliet? Ugh, what did my parents get me into.
"Shut up and go along with it" My Father growled in my ear. What the hell was his problem?

I stayed as far away from people as possible.
My parents were mingling with people from my Fathers work. I didn't want to talk or do anything, I wanted to go home.
The man that was handing out the paper at the entrance walked across the stage inside the hall, he stopped in front of a microphone.
Great, what shit will happen now. I thought to myself.
"Good evening everyone and thank you for coming. Can everyone please read your notes you received at the entrance and find your partner and move to the dance floor"
Oh crap, dancing. More giggles erupted as pairs broke off and moved to the dance floor.
I noticed him them, a gorgeous boy in a suit. His black shoulder length hair looked like he didn't spend a lot of time on it, but I couldn't stop staring at him.
He burst through the pairs of people to stand in front of me.
"Hello" He smiled. I stopped breathing, his voice sent little electric shocks running through me.
"Hi!" I blushed, like a spastic. Ugh, why was I such a tool.
"Are you Juliet?" He tilted his head slightly as he asked.
I smiled, he was my Romeo.
"Yes, I am" I fumbled with my hands, I didn't know what to do with them.
He tucked his left arm behind his back and extended his right arm.
"May I have this dance?" I blushed again and nodded, reaching out to grab his hand.
The moment we touched was like the world stopped. It was like the world changed. I would only have eyes for him. My heart would only beat for him. My body was only meant for him.
I didn't even know his name and I was already in love.
My stomach tied itself in knots as we made our way through to the dance floor.
We stopped, he placed his hand on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. He placed his hand on top of mine and we moved awkwardly on the spot. I wasn't a dancer, and it was clear he wasn't one either.
"What's your name?" He whispered. His warm breath created goosebumps along my neck.
"Jedda, yours?" Blushing again.
"Gerard. It's nice to meet you." We smiled at each other.
I completely lost myself in his eyes, I knew it..
It was Love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not a love type of person. So be kind.
Yes, my stories will always be centered around Gerard, I have a soft spot for him.
Also, I did recycle the layout I made myself.

Oh, the dress.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2nkuuxt.jpg

Comments?
Subscribers?
(: