Love Story

Chapter Three.

My patience was wearing thin.
It was as if my Father knew Gerard would ring me, so he was purposely driving slow.
I kept fidgeting and tapping my feet and fingers. My mother had to tell me three times to stop tapping, but I fidget when I get anxious, or impatient.
I settled for wriggling my toes and bopping my foot up and down. Soon, I was going to start saying "Are we there yet" over and over until my Dad was going to put some pedal to the metal.
After an eternity of waiting we finally pulled onto our street.
'Hurry up, HURRY UP, FUCKING HURRY UP!' I chanted in my head while my hand was on the door handle, ready to push it open quickly.
Before the tires had stopped I had the door open.
I faintly heard my mother say "What's her hurry?" But I was too worried about missing his phone call to think about a witty reply.
I flew up the stairs, stumbling, trying to rip off the stupid shoes so I could walk better.
My phone hadn't rung yet, at least it gave me some time to change.

I twisted my arms around my back, pulling on the material and pulling the bottom parts free.
I managed to wriggle my way out of the corset and drape it over my computer chair, turning on the computer and went to put some clothes on.
I picked up my Spongebob singlet and black pajama shorts and put them on as I waited.
My worries and insecurities we're shouting themselves at me.
What if I put in the wrong number?
What if he thought I was a creep?
What if he thought I was ugly, or a bad kisser?
WHAT IF!!!
"Shut up, calm down. He's probably giving you time to get home. You just met the guy, shut up!" I told myself, trying to calm down.
"Hooks in you, hooks in me, hooks in the ceiling. For that well hu--"
"Hello?" I answered.
"Jedda? Hey! It's Gerard" I quietly sighed in relief, he didn't forget.

______________________________________________________________________

A huge yawn escaped my lips and I looked at the clock
3:12am
"Shit, Gerard it's three in the morning" I yawned again.
"Oh, yeah it is. Did you want to hang out tomorrow after school?" He asked
A smile instantly lit up my face.
"Of course, that'll be great, I'll ring you tomorrow"
"Alright, bye Jedda"
"Bye Gerard" and with that he was gone.
When I was no longer listening to his voice I felt lost.
Could I seriously love him already?
If I did, could it be this strong?

It was probably insanity.
But, maybe he was The One.
I already felt comfortable around him.
I'd already kissed him.
I don't know what my parents would think though, since my Father wouldn't be partners with his Father would he not approve?
All these worries were rushing through my head.
As well as nice thoughts about Gerard.
It created the most restless night sleep I ever had..
♠ ♠ ♠
The 'Hooks in you, hooks in me, hooks in the ceiling. For that well hu' thing is her ring tone.
I'm not sure about this chapter.
Or the ending of this chapter :S I just wanted to end it already.

Gimme loveeeeeee