Status: Active

So Wrong, It's Right

This NOT, whatever you may think, a fanfiction! I cannot stress that enough! What this is, is a story inspired by the Genii that is All Time Low and their musically and lyrically beautiful album that is So Wrong, It's Right. I got the idea after trying to learn Remembering Sunday on guitar. Then as I was playing Uni Hoc with some friends, I had the song in my head and I realised that he'd argued with someone. For a moment i was confused about who he'd argued with but then... I got you picture, I'm coming with you. Dear Maria count me in! and I knew what was happening. It all spawned from there and what you see here is the brain child of inspiration. These characters are my own and so is the story. It is merely my interpretation of what the songs are saying to me as a person. So with that, I bid you to enjoy and comment.

Alex Flint- Lead singer, Rhythm guitarist and Heartthrob of alt-punk band Answer To Life. Or at least that's what the reviews tell him. He's just a boy. Normal in most respects but with one of the best friends he could ever ask for.

Maria McGuire- Entertainer. Or at least will be when she finds a job or hears from Vegas. She's just a girl. Normal in most respects but with unlimited patience for her best friend.

Two people, normal but yet so much more. What could happen over summer? Well, why don't we find out?
  1. This Is How We Do
    Introducing....
  2. Let It Roll
    Our Time Is Fleeting...
  3. Six Feet Under The Stars
    I'm Gonna Roll The Dice...
  4. Holly(Would You Turn Me On?)
    Just One Fix . . .