Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Do Do Do Dooo

*1995*

Daddy hugs me tightly to his chest and I giggle. Mommy says something and daddy starts crying. Wait what?

"Daddy why are you crying?" I ask innocently as I leave his arms. He quickly wipes his eyes.

"Daddy... Mommy says that I can't see you no more Kitty and that I have to go," He says and I start crying.

"No daddy! No! You can't leave me daddy!" I scream and he holds me tightly, rocking us back and forth.

"Shh. It's ok sweetpea, I'll come back! I promise, just look after mommy while I'm gone," he whispers with his own tears running down his cheeks. With a last kiss, he picks up his bag and leaves. I run after him and clutch onto his arm, sobbing.

"You can't leave me, I'll be good daddy! Daddy, don't leave! You can't, you can't! I love you daddy," I scream and he hugs me tightly, crying, saying he's sorry over and over again. Mommy pulls me away and I kick and scream at her.

"Let me go! Mommy let me go! Daddy don't leave me!" I scream as he walks away. I reach out for him.

"I love you daddy!" I scream and he turns around sobbing hard.

"I love you too Kitty! Never forget that I love you!" He screams back and mommy pulls me in the house. I run to the window and start pounding my fists on the window.

"DADDY!" I scream over and over...

*2012*

My names Katherine Zabbidou but people call me KitKat or Kitty. 23 years young, smokes a lotta pot and drinks a lotta beer. Left Barcross H S a few years back and has been working in a cafe since and I'm well known as the girl with mid length curly chocolate brown hair, huge green eyes and pouty ruby red lips. I hate everyone and everything and especially hate friends and family. Friends only pretend and backstab you when you need them most and family? They just put up with you until they can never talk to you again.

And the reason I'm like this? I'm a narcissist fuck, I'm a little crazy, I drink and take a lot of drugs at every opportunity and to top it all off, I was probably dropped at birth.

My mom. She fucked up my whole life when I was 6 years old when she drove away my father. I have no idea who he is or what he looks like but I have vague memories of our time together, bits and pieces stuff like that. Sometimes I wonder if he remembers me but i really don't think so because it's been 17 whole years. Mom once said when she was really fucking high that I'm his double. It must be true because I look nothing like her. She has long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and thin pale lips, but I have my grandma's sweetheart shaped face and her hair. My grandma was a wonderful woman.

I look after myself and keep the house ticking over, sure mom pays the bills etc but I clean and cook. I do everything for this stupid house. There you go, story of my life. That's all gonna change because I'm 23 and I can finally leave cause that's what I have been doing these past few months. Getting ready to leave. I have Green Day tickets to see them before the end of their tour which is awesome. I got them by stealing Dex's credit card and ordering them online. They cost like £200 but hey, totally worth it. Dex by the way, is mom's flavour of the month, in other words, her boyfriend. She goes through boyfriends like a fat kid goes through chocolate.

I stretch, lying on my bed. The gig is tomorrow so I have a nice lazy day to myself. I check my bag to make sure everything is in there for getting out of this hell hole and stuff it in my cupboard to hide it away from prying eyes. A bang downstairs makes me roll my eyes and I get up, heading down the stairs.

"Hey mom, Dex," I say as I walk past into the kitchen. They don't answer, they're playing junkie tonsil tennis. Yum. I open the fridge and take out the butter, slice chicken, cheese and ploughman pickle weird shit but it tastes good. I think it's called Ploughman's Lunch. Anyways, I get the bread and make a sandwich and steal a 2 litre bottle and fill it with water. I wrap up the sandwich and take it upstairs, putting it into my 'get the fuck outta here' bag. I think I'll have to have an early night because I have a big day of fucking walking tomorrow. Joy of joys. I get changed into my Tigger from Whinnie The Pooh pj's and lie back on my bed, enjoying the sound of Billie Joe Armstrong's voice flooding from my CD player.

Do do do doo, I hum inside my head as I lay back, thinking of random shit. Such as my perfected art of a white russian and my amazing ability at rolling a joint in the wind. I like to think of shit I'm good at rather than dwell on the shit in my life.

My bedroom door opens just as I'm about to fall asleep and I know who it is. It's Dex. I close my eyes tightly. Maybe if he thinks I'm asleep he'll leave me alone. Come on KitKat, you know better than that. He's gonna do it anyways. He rolls me over onto my back and I stare up at his smug face. His hair is cut short, straight to the nib and his eyes are a dirty brown colour, the eyes of pure evil I would say. His face comes closer and his tongue forces his way into my mouth. I don't struggle and I don't move. I know better. I need to be ok for tomorrow, I can't have him breaking my arm again.

He starts pulling off my clothes and he forces his way into me. I almost scream but he gives me a death stare. If I'm scared of anyone it's Dex. He's put me hospital too many times in the short 9 months him and my mother have been dating. I bite my lip and focus on Billie Joe's voice singing to me.

"Juliet's trying to find out what she wants but she don't know, experience has got her down. Look this direction I know it's not perfection, it's just me... I want to bring you up again now." He sings and I close my eyes, trying not to let Dex see that I'm crying. When he finally gets off of me, he kisses me roughly and leaves me to sob. I curl my fingers into fist on the pillow and scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is a total revamp! From start to actually finishing it.