Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Last Thoughts

I open my eyes and can barely see anything in front of me from the smoke. I choke as my lungs fight to breathe oxygen. What the hell am I doing? I can’t die here! I try pulling at my chains and soon exhaust, choking on the smoke filling the room. Jesus, am I really gonna die here?! I really am going to die here.

I lay back and try to remember something good about my life. I suppose there was Mike for that short time. I never even got to thank him or fuck him or anything. Mind you I’ll probably not be humping anything if I’m gonna go to the dude with the beard which is unlikely. Either way whatever happens when you die, no humping.

I wonder how long it takes to die from smoke inhalation… maybe I might not even be able to die from the smoke inhalation, maybe the fire will get to me first. Either way I’m going to cook. There was so much I wanted to do first.

One of the things I wanted to do before I died I suppose was to get intimate a guy that I liked. Shit man. Like I've avoided men like the plague my whole life. I didn't let them anywhere near me, I was always scared they'd hurt me. I have serious issues with the men and it comes from a lot of the shit I went through. And then comes along Mike, who, I didn't even get the chance to tell him I loved him and then show him I loved him.

I choke back a sob as the coughs rack my body, my eyes tearing from the sting of the smoke.

I wonder what happens if you fart in space? Do you think God allows rape victims in heaven? Hell if he doesn’t I’m sure the devil will make short work of me. What is being in love like? Why did I die today and not tomorrow or years ago. I think I should say a little prayer while I’m still breathing. I mean it’s all I got left. I say a silent prayer in my head and feel extremely dizzy.

I think I’m gonna die from smoke inhalation. I can pretty much feel myself slipping away now. At least I can honestly say I’m looking forward to afterlife at the moment. My insides feel like they’re on fire. Hey maybe they are… My head sure does feel heavy. I think it’s time now. Here’s to a good run Kitty. Good luck wherever you may end up…