Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Waking Up

“Kitty! Kitty wake the fuck up! I know you can hear me dammit!”

“Sir we’re sorry but she’s gone-”

“No she’s not! She can’t be! She just can’t…”

I open my eyes slowly to bright lights and the smell of fire. Shit so I really did go to hell. Someone shakes me and I open my eyes fully to be faced with the same green eyes that match mine. Holy shit! The devil is my dad?!

“Kitty! She’s alive!" Billie cried and I can only look at him, my body feels broken. I blink hard as I'm rattled along on the stretcher, shoved into an ambulance as they stick needles in me and wrapping up my wounds.

"You just hang in there Kitty alright?" Billie breathes and I swallow hard, trying to reach up to my oxygen mask. He grabs my hand and holds it tightly giving it a kiss as I feel the doors slam of the ambulance. I squeeze his hand as hard as I can but I know its pretty pathetic.

"Thats my girl, you stay with me alright?" Billie says and I force my eyes open, forcing them to focus on him. I cough and splutter as I try to talk and I'm grateful of the oxygen mask,

"Its alright you don't have to say anything, let me do the talking," Billie says and leans over kissing my head.

"I'm sorry Kitty. I'm sorry I left you," He sighs and I squeeze his hand again, reaching for my mask, determined to tell him.

"I... I know... It's.... It's ok... Adie... Told me," I manage breathlessly, the paramedic putting the mask back on my face.

"I'm sorry Kitty, I hope one day you can forgive me. I should never have left you with her, I had no idea. I never stopped loving you though, not one day did I not think of you, wondering what the hell I was gonna do to win you back. Months turned into years very quickly. So here I am now sitting at my daughters side, too late to save her. So I'm sorry, I understand if you never want to see me ever again, but I'll always be grateful to you, for saving my wifes life. I love my daughter and I'm sorry," He says softly and I squeeze his hand, my eyes watering.

"She's crashing! We need to get her to the hospital now!" My eyes roll into the back of my head as the paramedic works on my body. I black out.

When I wake up again, Mike and Billie Joe are at my side and I groan, feeling the burn in the back of my throat for some water.

"Oh thank god, Kitty? Kitty can you hear me?" Mike asks and I look at him, smiling and nodding. Billie grabs my hand and I look at him, giving him a smile too. They're sat either side of me, each gripping one of my hands.

“I didn't think I was gonna make it out of there,” I croak and Billie squeezes my hand and I smile.

“I’m glad you did kiddo. I love you,” he says and I laugh. I pull both my hands away and pull Billie into a hug.

“I - I love you too,” I say and smile up at him as he smiles back. He sits back down in his chair and Mike looks at me shyly. I grab him by his collar and pull him in, kissing him hard and he hugs me tightly, crushing me into this body. He lets g and cups my face in hands, tears in his eyes as he looks into mine.

"I am never letting you go again, do you hear me? You will stay with me no matter what," He whispers harshly pressing his mouth to mine before I can answer.

"And I love you too," He whispers, pressing me into his shoulder. I sigh happily, pressing a kiss into his shirt. They both look a mess, bloodshot eyes, smelly clothes and badly needing a shave.

"You guys look worse than I do," I manage and they laugh looking at eachother.

"Yeah yeah you're right," Billie sighs, running a hand through his hair. I place a hand on his and smile.

"Go home," I whisper and he smiles weakly at me, kissing my forehead.

"Are you sure Kit?" He asks and I nod,

"Your wife needs you too go home, get a shower, have a shave spend time with your family," I say softly smiling at him and he nods standing up.

"Thanks Kitty, but you're my family too," He says and I try not to wince. Its still hard to swallow that he, the guy I used to look up to on my posters, is my dad. He gives me a last kiss on the hand, leaving swiftly.

I turn to Mike and he smiles at me and I move over on the bed, patting the spot next to me. He grins and comes and lays next to me throwing his arm around my back. I snuggle in and he kisses my head, breathing in my hair.

"I thought I'd lost you forever," He whispers and I kiss his neck.

"You said and I quote 'You're mine and I'm yours. We'll always be together,'," I say grinning and he rolls his eyes, kissing me softly. I cuddle back in and yawn falling asleep in his arms.