Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Break Out!

When I wake up, I’m in the back of dad’s car I think? I sit up off the window and stretch.

“Where are we?” I ask and turn to look at the driver who smiles at me broadly. No…

“Y-you’re dead!” I stutter, trying to escape his gaze. He starts to laugh and I scream as he shakes me hard.

“Kitty! Katherine wake the fuck up!” I open my eyes to someone screaming and Mike in my face shaking me hard. My mind finally registers who’s screaming… It’s me. I slowly close my mouth, the sweat dripping down my face. I can’t stop staring at the drivers seat waiting for him to turn around.

Someone’s mouth is hard on mine and I manage to drag my eyes away to see Mike kissing me. I feel his tongue licking my lips and his mouth pushing on mine. I close my eyes and try to throw myself in to the moment, entwining my tongue with his. I pull away and he looks deep into my eyes, searching for my emotions. I force a smile and he hugs me tightly and I bury my face into his shoulder.

“You scared me Kitty, don’t do it again,” he whispers and I hold on to him tightly. He places a gentle hand on the back of my head and I close my eyes.

“Kitty? Come on we're home now,” he whispers and I sit up slowly and get out of the taxi. I stare up at the house in front of me. It’s beautiful…

“Is this… your house?” I say, barely over a whisper and he puts an arm around me, smiling at the house.

“No, this is your dads house my house is much cooler,” he smiles and I laugh digging him in the ribs.

"You're gonna get me in trouble but later!" I say as I run up the drive. He laughs and chases me, catching me by my waist and picking me up. We laugh loudly and the front door opens to the most beautiful woman in the world. Mike puts me down, smiling and I run up to her, hugging her tightly.

“Hey Adie!” I say and grin widely at her and she smiles softly.

“Hello you ya little hero,” she says and I hear her voice break and I smile, hugging her tightly.

“So where’s my old man?” I ask and I grin as Billie pouts behind Adie.

“Who the hell do you think you're calling old?” he says and I grin hugging him tightly. I look over his shoulder and I see the boys, waving shyly.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim and run over to them, throwing my arms around them and hugging them tightly.

“Hey Kit, hows it goin?" Joey asks and I let them go, giving them a grin,

"On a breakout and seriously cheery about it," I say and he laughs, rolling his eyes at me.

"Aw look at you acting all grown up," I say pinching his rosy cheeks and he pulls away a cute growl on his face.

"So do you wanna see your room or?" Joey asks and I raise an eyebrow turning to Billie and Adie, Billie looking sheepish.

"Just in case you change your mind and you'll need a room for when you stay," He says and I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Dude, I couldn't live with you, no offence, but living with a set of parents? Ew that would be like being 16 again you'll accidentally give me curfews and all kinds a shit, checking up on me and everything so I'm sorry but no thank you," I emphasize on the no and he just huffs, crossing his arms. I share a look of amusement with Adie and Joey stands next to me looking at Billie.

"Hey dad how come she choose where to live and I can't move out?" He asks and before Billie can answer I poke him in the ribs.

"You're still at school dipshit thats why, I'm 23 I gotta go into the real world and work, end of story," I say and Billie gives me a thumbs up, Joey scowling at me. I pull him into a headlock and noogie him, harder than it sounds by the way, he's way taller than I am! I groan as he punches my ribs a couple of times but its enough to wind me and I let him go, putting my hands on my knees and taking deep breaths.

“Oops?” I say and Dad gives me a stern look.

“The docs told you-” he starts and I roll my eyes.

“I know, I know, to take it easy. I’m sorry,” I say and he smiles as Adie disappears into the kitchen, bringing a glass of water and some painkillers. I nod my thanks and take them quickly and Joey looks guilty with Billie glaring at him. I roll my eyes and stretch on my tiptoes, throwing an arm around Joey.

"Chillax dude, give it a couple of months and I'll be kicking your ass, guaranteed, you just caught me at a bad time," I say grinning and he grins back.

"No chance ho, I'll bring the noise!"

"Oh really! Now you listen here mofo, they're gonna have to surgically remove my boot from yo ass if you aren't careful!" I say back and we square up to each other, grinning.

"I'll take you on too Kitty, us bros stick together!" Jakob says and hes just about heights with me as he pushes past Joey. I grin at him and ruffle his hair.

"Yeah sure Jakey, I'm sure I can kick both y'alls asses," I grin and he sticks his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes.

"Oh you are so mature," I grin at him and head through to the kitchen, pulling up a seat at the breakfast bar as they follow me through.

"So like, I have been in this house for at least 15 minutes and I have no been offered coffee nor a cigarette!" I bitch and Billie rolls his eyes digging out his cigarettes and throwing me one while Adie pours me a coffee.

"Damn right bitch," I wink at him and he glares, Joey and Jake sniggering either side of me.

"You are gonna be such a bad influence on my sons," Adie sighs putting a coffee in front of me and I look at her surprised.

"Aw no Mrs Armstrong if I heard them talkin to you or Billie I'd kick their ass, they were brought up with manners, and I would never talk to you like that," I say innocently and she laughs shaking her head.

"Thats no unfair, how come I get all the attitude," Billie grumbles and I roll my eyes at him,

"I'm jealous of how awesome you are," I say sarcastically and suddenly realize that Mikes gone! I groan inside. The bastard I'm so gonna kill him, how dare he just leave me here!

"So I won't smoke in your beautiful house, I'll take this outside," I say with a smile and Adie turns to Billie, a hand on her hip.

"See! She gets it! Keep the house nice don't smoke indoors," she says and he groans, rolling his eyes.

"Y'know my family thought I was awesome until you came along," He glares at me and I bite my lip.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Adie don't be too harsh on him, to be fair if I'd known he smoked indoors I would've too, its just that it smells so nice and clean in here I would never have noticed, he obviously listens to you and smokes outside," I say and Billie grins, throwing an arm around me as I stand up.

"I'll come with you charming thing you," He says and I smile at him as we sit on the front door step.

"Theres something I wanted to ask you," I ask quietly and he raises an eyebrow, gesturing for me to continue.

"How much do Joey and Jakob know?" I ask and he smirks, taking a long draw on his cigarette.

"They know that you're related. They know you're their half sister and they don't mind. They seem to like you," He says and I grin.

"Cool! Also another thing," I say quietly biting my lip and he looks at me, waiting.

"Its gonna sound weird," I say laughing nervously and he rolls his eyes.

"Just spit it out Kitty," He says and I gulp, taking a deep draw.

"Can I call you dad? I mean it fine if not, like that's totally cool but just with you being so cool to me and you've been really like fatherly and stuff so I thought maybe," I trail off and we sit in an awkward silence. God I wish I could just disappear right now.

"I, I'd really like that Kitty, like seriously," Billie laughs nervously and I look at him, my eyes wide.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna freak you out or anything," I say quietly, blushing slightly and he throws an arm around my shoulder, pulling me in close and kissing my head.

"I'd love that. You haven't called me Dad since 1995 so it would be amazing to hear it again," He says softly and I smile, burying my face in his shoulder.

"Ok," I say quietly and he smiles giving me a slight tickle,

"Go on say it," He sings and I laugh, sitting up and pushing my hair from my face

"What do I even say?" I murmur and he grins at me, taking a long draw,

"Oh I don't know, Dad you're awesome, or Dad you're so handsome, or I love you Dad, really the list is endless," He says and I laugh, inhaling deeply on my cigarette,

"Love you Dad," I mumble and he pokes my side,

"I can't hear you," He sings and I laugh, sighing,

"Love you Dad," I say a bit louder and he grins kissing my head again,

"Love you too kid," He grins and we put out our cigs in the ashtray on the step, heading back inside.