Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

"Somebody *** me!"

*At The Concert*

"AHH!" I scream as Tré comes down and does his 'sexy dance'. He stops and winks at me and my eyes go huge and I wave, grinning. He waves back and runs back up to his drum kit.

"You there! Yeah you! Do your sexy dance!" Billie Joe says pointing at me and I raise an eyebrow, smirking. I start busting my moves, wiggling my hips and bringing my hands up making fox ears and he laughs.

"Fucking awesome! I challenge you young lady! A sexy dance off you and me, you win you can come up and join us for the night, what do ya say?" Billie asks and I grin my eyes shining. He pulls me up and I stand next to him, looking up and seeing us on the massive screen. I quickly dump the rucksack off my back and rub the back of my neck nervously.

"Cue music!" Billie shouts and they start to play a nice jazz sleaze tune. I giggle and look at him and he grins at me.

"Ladies first," He says and starts to dance before me making me laugh. He twirls around puts his hands on his hips wiggling. I laugh loudly and applaud him with the crowd. He winks at me stopping, giving me a fonzy point.

"My turn," I grin and wiggle my hips, moving up and down, smiling and throwing my head back. I stop, giving a wink and a grin to Mike, which he returns playing away.

"Oh its on!" Billie shouts and walks to the end of the cat walk and I stand still, crossing my arms and smirking. He stands centre, turns and smirks at me before launching into a dance which ends in his all famous hands down the pants rubbing his dick and moaning routine. I cringe, slapping my hand to my face as I blush. I hear Tre laugh and I turn to him giving him a look that say 'oh my god help me,' but he just laughs.

"Somebody fuck me!" He screams and I stand blushing brightly, squeezing a hand to my cheek while grinning. He comes back over and throws an arm around my shoulders as I start to laugh hysterically.

"Well? Retaliation?" Billie asks grinning and I shake my head.

"How could I possibly retaliate to that?" I ask and he grins giving me a squeeze.

"Give it a try, go on," He winks and bite my lip, putting my head down. I catch him rolling his eyes and pushing me towards the catwalk egging me on. Oh god, what the hell am I gonna do. I smile shyly at the crowd and take a deep breath. I put my hands on my waist and wiggle, putting my hands above my head and dancing round, swinging my hips and feeling my skirt swish back and forth just above my knee. I stretch and feel my teeshirt pull up, baring my smooth stomach. They cheer loudly and I finish by spreading my legs putting my head down and swishing quickly up again, grinning. I give them a wave and turn back to Billie Joe who is grinning and clapping.

"Alright, so all the guys would pick you and all the girls would pick me so its a tie," Billie says and I hear Mike boo and I smile shyly at him. Billie gives his friend a look, grinning at him.

"Yeah alright she can stay," Billie says rolling his eyes and I grin cheekily making him laugh. He gives me a shove and I pick up my rucksack as he points me to the wings to continue watching the show. I put my rucksack down shyly and look for a place to sit. Tre nods me over with his head and I point at myself. Me? He rolls his eyes nodding and I walk over.

"So what's your name?" He shouts over the music and I smile.

"Names Katherine but call me KitKat or Kitty," I say and he has the cutest look on his face.

"Aww! That's so goddamn cute!" He says and I laugh.

"You can go sit on that amp there, if you want?" He asks and I nod enthusiastically. I climb up on an amp thats close to the wings and I sit, grinning dancing and singing along to the rest of the show. My tartan skirt sits nicely above my knees and I swing my legs my doc marten boots hitting lightly against the amp. My Replacements vest clings across my large breasts and my flat stomach and I pull it down slightly, covering myself after it had shifted from me dancing sitting down.

Billie starts playing ‘Good Riddance’ and I know it’s the end of the gig. Tré and Mike come centre-stage to say goodbye and I'm left sitting on the step by the drums. Yeah, now what do I do? Billie waves me down as they say their final goodbyes, heading off stage. Tre steals my rucksack from the ground and I chase after him, weaving in and out of people.

"Give me that back you dweeb!" I shout and he laughs sticking his tongue out at me. He stops and I crash into him, snatching my bag.

"You're a bad kitty," I growl and he just laughs, shoving me. Billie and Mike catch up laughing lightly and I shoulder my rucksack giving Tre a playful glare.

"Give me that," Mike groans rolling his eyes and he takes my bag, throwing me a smile. I smile shyly back and Billie throws an arm around me and we walk along towards a room with Green Day in big letters across it.

"So what's your name where ya from?" He asks and I bite my lip.

"My names Kitty, I'm from well around," I say and he shakes my hand

"Well its awfully nice to meet you Kitty," He says with a smile and opens the door, leading us into a room with some couches, a coffee table, a fridge, a coffee machine and a door with a bathroom sign on it. He pushes me down on the couch and sits next to me, Mike tucking my bag at the side of the couch and smiles at me sitting on the adjacent couch. Tre goes into the fridge and pulls out three beers pausing and looking at me.

"How old are you?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"I'm 23," I say and he grins, throwing Billie and I a beer. I smile my thanks and feel in my pocket for my keyring with the bottle opener on it. I open mine and Billies and he gives me a smirk, raising his bottle at me.

"Thank you little lady. Hey we gotta get a shower dyou like want one?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Do I smell that bad?" I ask smirking and he just smirks back.

"Yes, you smell like we do and thats gross," He says and I laugh nodding.

"Well me first!" He says launching out of the couch making me fall back against the couch and runs into the bathroom shutting the door. I look at Mike and Tre who just laugh.

"Its always a fight for the shower because somebody totally hogs it," Mike glares at Tre who starts whistling not looking at him. I giggle and Billie comes out a rush of steam following him.

“Excuse me, ladies first,” I grin shoving Mike and Tré out the way. I take my bag in with me and shower quickly. I come out dressed but in a different tee-shirt. It’s just a plain black tee-shirt with ‘PUNX’ spray painted in green. Billie's using a little travel hairdryer and I can't help but bite my lip attempting not to laugh at his frizzy curly hair. Total hypocrite mine does the same.

“Hey Bill? Can I use the hairdryer after you?” I ask and he shakes his head, smiling at me.

“Sure, here,” he says and I start drying my hair. He laughs as I get an afro. I give him the finger and plug in my straightners. I start straightening my hair and he watches me intently.

“Ok creepy staring” I say and he laughs going to the fridge and throwing me a Bud. I crack it open and down it quickly, burping loudly afterwards and I pardon myself.

“Not bad for a girl,” Mike smirks and I glare at him. He drinks down his beer and burps loudly and I cringe.

“Yeah you definitely win,” I say and they laugh. I take a packet from my pocket and put the cigarette to my lips.

“Do you mind if I smoke?” I ask and they shake their heads.

“Not at all. Oh my god, Tré! How long you gonna be butt wipe!” Mike shouts into the bathroom and Billie and I giggle. Billie throws me another beer and I smile, drinking thirstily. I throw him a fag and he smiles back, sparking up. I'm finding it ever so slightly difficult to keep up, do these guys just inhale beer?

“Here Mike, do you want me to get him out?” I ask and he nods, crossing his arms, the beads of sweat still trickling down his forehead. I smile and kiss his cheek. I knock on the door politely.

“Tré, if you come out now then I promise you won't be sleeping alone tonight,” I say through the door seductively and there’s a crash as he suddenly bursts through the door. He hugs me tightly.

“Aww Kitty! I knew you loved me!” He exclaims and I shove him off of me.

“Who said it was me who was gonna be sleepin with you? When I said you won't be sleeping alone, I meant that you’ll be sharing it with Mrs Palm and her five daughter,” I say and before Tré can dart back into the bathroom, Mike dives in and laughs triumphantly.

“Thanks Kitty!” Mike shouts and Billie hums to himself as I laugh.

“So your name is Kitty? What’s it short for?” Billie asks as Tré gets changed behind me where I can’t see him.

“KitKat,” I say and he laughs.

“What’s that short for?”

“Katherine.”

“Aww, how come you're called KitKat?”

“Because apparently I’m missing something, like another half of something. I dunno. I was named Kitty by my dad, he left about 1000 years ago,” I say shrugging and he nods, thinking carefully.

“If you don't mind me asking, who was your dad? I mean, what’s your story kid?” Billie asks and I grimace. Well, I might as well tell him. I mean it’s not like it’s gonna make a big difference in my life now then is it? It might have something to do with I'm a little tipsy but I decided to tell them. Mike comes out the shower and gets changed behind me too, Billie is getting changed in front of me but he is smart enough to cover himself with his towel while he pulls on his boxers and jeans. When they're half decent they come and sit round me and I tilt my head in thought. Now where do I begin?…

“That is so cute when you do that!” Tré exclaims and I laugh as he hugs me tightly.

“Thanks Tré. So you guys wanna know my life story then huh? Ok, then prepare to be bored to death.” I say and they laugh.

“Um, well my mom’s name is Melissa. I’ve been living with her since uh well since birth, I was born 14th February 1989, you say one fucking word about it being on Valentine’s Day and you won't have any balls to scratch every morning. My full name is Katherine Julliett Zabbidou. I think I was 6 years old when my mom kicked my dad out. I can't say I miss him because I can't remember him, except his warm hugs. I remember how safe I felt and how I knew no one could hurt me when I was with him. But that was a long time ago and no one protects me anymore,” I say quietly and down the rest of my beer, taking a long draw on my cigarette. I look up, smiling.

“So yeah thats me,” I say and they look sadly at me and I wince.

“Don’t dare give me that sympathy look. I did the best I could. I passed my exams with A passes. I don’t need anyone or their sympathy. I've never had anyone to care for me and I don’t need anyone now,” I say strongly and they force a smile. Billie comes over and puts an arm around me. I don’t look at him, just tap the ash off the cigarette into the empty beer can.

“Are you ok?” he asks and I turn and force a smile to him.

“Yeah. I,” I stop, mid-sentence as I see a man in the doorway. Dex. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up on end and I start to shake. Dear god, how did he find me? I know my mind is playing tricks on me. Stop it, stop it! I stand up, grabbing my head and running out the door, tears streaming down my face.

“Kitty!” Someone shouts after me and a memory flutters in my mind. I shake my head trying my best not to think about him. I trip over my laces and crash on the floor, skidding slightly. I lye there, cowering until someone takes me into their arms and that warmth that I only felt with my father fills me and I open my eyes, tears still running down my cheeks. It’s Billie.

“Hey, I didn’t mean, I-” he stutters, scared that he’s hurt me.

“No Billie, it’s n-not you,” I cry and he holds me close.

“Please, I have-have to go,” I stutter and try to stand up. A wave of dizziness hits me and I fall back before I can get up and Billie catches me.

“Please, I know you don’t know me but trust me. Come with me, I can't let you go out there alone not like this,” he whispers and I bury my face into his chest. I look up at him with huge eyes.

“P-promise you-you won’t hurt me,” I whimper and he holds me tightly.

“Jesus Kitty. I- could never hurt you. Look, I promise nothing will happen to you when you’re with me,” he whispers and for once in my life, I actually believe it. He helps me up when that wave of dizziness hits me again and I feel my eyes fluttering closed, a dull darkness spreading through my head...