Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

"Do you like sex Mr Dirnt?"

When I open my eyes, I groan. Ugh, what the fuck happened?…

I bounce up and down as we go over a speed bump. Wait, what?! I got to sit up and bang my head hard off the ceiling. I groan, lying back down again. The past events flood into my head and I grab my temples. Shit, I feel like I have the worlds biggest hangover and I probably do, we were putting the beers away hard and I didn't really eat anything beforehand, unless you count an apple and a carton of milk.

I pull back the curtain and realise I didn't hit my head off the ceiling it was the above bunk. Ugh, I sit up rubbing my head and knowing fine well my hair will be like a birds nest and I slept in last nights clothes ew. I get up and stretch, two of the four bunks occupied so I tiptoe towards the front. Its a small living area with a couch and a small kitchen. I look at the couch again and I see a very worried looking Billie Joe Armstrong! He looks up at me and gets up, hugging me tightly.

“Ugh, hi.” I say and he laughs lightly. He lets go but grips my shoulders.

“Don't ever, ever do that again to me! You scared me Kitty!” he says and I pull a face.

“You're not my father Billie. Fucking chill.” I say and he looks slightly angry but his face softens and his hands slide down my arms and stop just after the elbow.

“I know but I was just so worried about you Kitty. You just totally blacked out and well, I don't want anything happening to you.” he whispers and hugs me tightly. I’m shocked and my arms just hang at my sides. What a strange thing to say to a girl you've really only just met.

“Um, thanks Bill. Hey um, you look pretty rough, you should come crash out,” I say, pointing with my thumb back to the bunks and he nods thoughtfully.

“Yeah I suppose so , but I think you should sleep for another few hours, it'll be pretty boring for you otherwise” He says and I moan like a little kid.

“But I don't wanna,” I whine and he rolls his eyes, smiling and we end up giggling. We tiptoe to the bunks hearing Tre snoring loudly and Mike breathing steadily.

"Please tell me he won't be like that all night," I whisper and Billie hides a snigger, nodding. I press my hand to my eye and he tries not to giggle. I crawl up the top bunk and he gets in the one below me.

"Goodnight Kitty," He whispers and I cosy under the covers,

"Goodnight Mr Armstrong," I whisper back and he laughs quietly, the swish of his curtain being pulled over, I hear the bed springs move as he turns over to sleep and I do the same.

It'll be ages before I get to sleep how the hell can that guy snore so loud. Then I hear Billie Joe's lighter snoring joining in with the chorus and I groan. Oh god how the hell am I supposed to sleep now?

"Hey Kitty?" I hear someone whisper and I open my curtain thing slightly peeking out at Mike who's peeking at me from the other top bunk.

"Hi," I whisper and he smiles, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I wriggle out of my jeans quietly, unclipping my bra and feeling pleasure from the relief. I throw them to the bottom of the bunk all with the curtain closed of course.

"Did you like the gig?" He whispers and I grin, lying on my side and looking at him through the gap in the curtain, hes doing the same.

"It was the greatest thing ever, you guys totally rock," I whisper and he laughs quietly, his eyes bright looking into mine.

"Glad we delivered. Hey Kitty, if you don't mind me asking, where are your family at? Won't they be worried about you?" He whispers and I sigh silently.

"No, I'm 23 Mike, I can disappear if I want to, but my mom wouldn't notice anyway, she didn't like me very much," I whisper back and I see his eyebrows nit together in a concerned look.

"Its fine really, I had my Grandma, she was really cool, you'd a liked her she was like into proper flower power and stuff and I'm pretty sure I caught her smoking a joint too," I whisper and he grins, holding his breath as he tries not to laugh,

"She sounds awesome, what happened?" He asks and I shrug,

"She just got old thats all. She died quite peacefully in her chair, with her book finished on her lap. I'm glad she got to finish it, she had been ranting and raving to me for weeks how brilliant it was," I whisper and he gives me a soft smile. I yawn and he copies me, sharing a giggle at how infectious it is.

"One last question before we crash out Kitty," He whispers and I roll my eyes, cosying down under the duvet but smiling at him

"What?" I ask and he grins,

"Who's your favourite in Green Day? And don't lie I understand if its Bill," He whispers smiling mischievously as I blush, trying to hide my face.

"Well?" He asks and I roll my eyes looking at him.

"You, it was always you, you're sideys are impressive," I whisper and a cheesy grin spreads across his face and I smile back at him, shaking my head.

"You think so?" He asks rubbing them and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, sideys are hot," I whisper winking and he smiles widely at me. I giggle and look at him with glassy eyes as I yawn again.

"Goodnight Kitty," He whispers and I wave, tucking my arm back under.

"Goodnight Mike," I whisper and pull my curtain across as he pulls his.

"Oh Kitty?"

"Gosh what now Mr Dirnt?"

"Sorry, I just wanted to say you're my favourite thing," He whispers and I grin.

"I love the Replacements," I whisper and he laughs, having to cut himself off as he laughs too loud. We stay silent for a moment but we soon hear Tres snoring go back to normal.

"Me too," He whispers and he hums it as I fall asleep, my body heavy as it sinks into the soft mattress.

“Kitty? Kitty are you awake?” someone whispers, shaking me gently. Oh great, fucking Dex and I was having the most wonderfully weird dream…

“Well if I wasn’t before, I fucking am now!” I snap and put my head under the pillow.

“Whoa calm down,” they say and I snarl.

“After the shit you put me through! Do you not think I at least deserve some fucking sleep!” I shout and turn around to be faced with oh fuck. Billie. Fuck, I wasn't dreaming. SHIT I WASN'T FUCKING DREAMING!!

Every time I go to say something, my throat closes up and my voice fucks off and my mouth just opens and shuts like a stupid goldfish. I go to lean back and crash off the bunk, landing on my back. SON OF A BITCH! I clench my teeth as the wind is knocked out of me. Ow, fuck! I bite back the scream as I feel the familiar ache of where I'd broken my ribs before, the old scars burning hot. I take away my hand from my ribs and spot blood seeping through my shirt. Oh fuck!

Billie suddenly springs into action and runs to the kitchen type bit of the bus, grabbing a first aid box. All can do is stare in shock, not even realising the fact that I'm clutching his arms tightly and the hot tears are slipping down my face as he lifts my teeshirt, peeling off the old massive plaster and cleaning my wound, covering it over again with another pad. It was so stupid I thought it had healed by now, it was something Dex had done, he'd 'accidentally' cut across my ribs with the knife he'd been threatening me with. Billie pulls me into a hug and his strong hands cover the back of my head and my back. He hugs me tightly as all I can do is let tears of shock escape my body causing me to heave and shake horribly.

“Who did this to you? Kitty answer me for Christ sakes.” Billie whispers and I sob harder but push him away, suddenly feeling very naked as I realise that my combats and bra are still on my bunk. I wipe away my tears, feeling extremely embarrassed at myself.

"I'm really sorry about that, god you must think I'm crazy or something," I say trying to pull my teeshirt down to cover my pants.

"No really its fine, are you alright? What the hell happened to you?" He asks concern written all over his face. I wince and climb back into the top bunk, pulling the blankets around me to cover my bottom half.

"I'm fine really. Thank you for y'know, cleaning me up and stuff," I whisper and he comes over, placing a hand on mine.

"Its not fine, who the hell did that to you?" He asks sternly and I wince.

"An extremely evil human being who I am far away from now, so it is really ok," I say and he gives me a look that says 'this isn't over'.

"Hey um, I'm feeling pretty self conscience here, can I have my bag please?" I ask and he nods with a slight blush,

"Sorry yeah I'll go get it, you don't have to worry I didn't look or see anything, not that like I don't think you're pretty and stuff but," I cut him off, laughing my ass off at his stuttering.

"Billie Joe Armstrong you're a married man, give it a rest," I say and he laughs, relief covering his face.

"I didn't want you to think that y'know what yeah lets leave it at that," He says and I laugh, giving him a thumbs up as he walks away getting my bag from the couch and passing it up to me. I give him a quick smile and close the curtain, pulling out some black jeans and a pair of pants, changing over and putting a fresh bra and tee shirt on. Its one of my favourite teeshirt, its a Marvel comics Thor teeshirt, with him getting struck by lightning with his hammer, being all epic and awesome.

I climb out the bed and lounge out on the couch, Billie smirking at me as I put my legs over his lap.

"Comfy?" He asks and I stretch, propping my head up on my elbow.

"Incredibly so," I yawn and he roll his eyes, giving me smile.

"Well you're a married man, I feel no threat to cuddling in cause theres not a chance in hell I'd go near you, your wife is smoking!" I say and he burst into laughter, giving my leg a rub.

"My wife is definitely hot. Thanks for that, any awkwardness is now gone," He says and I smile sweetly at him, arching my back in a stretch and a yawn.

"Hey guys!" Tre and Mike crash in through the bus door and I throw them a wave as they dump some bags of stuff on the floor. Tre comes over picking up my legs and sitting down, putting my legs over him and Billie Joe. Mike however, just picks me up, puts me on his lap and puts my legs across Tre and Billie. I look at him with wide eyes and he just smiles sexily, putting his arms around my waist. I raise an eyebrow at him grinning.

"Do you like sex Mr Dirnt?" I ask and he looks shocked

"Excuse me?" He asks and my smile widens, does he get it or is he freaking out?

"Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?" I ask in a deep nasally voice. I see it dawn on him and he starts laughing.

"I was talking about my rug," He says

"You're not interested in sex?" I ask and Billie and Tre start laughing, I think they get it!

"You mean coitus?" He asks and I burst into laughter, giving him a high five.

"No way I can't believe you just quoted The Big Lebowski!" Mike laughs and I shrug grinning.

"It was the only thing I can think of saying since you just yanked me into your lap," I say and I look at Billie Joe and Tre laughing lightly, Tre giving me a fist bump.