Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Yes Yes, Hes A Total Bastard.

It’s strange even now, sitting here, laughing and joking with the three men I have admired most in my life. Why are they being so wonderfully nice to me? Acting like they care when they shouldn't, I know they shouldn't and yet, I feel like they do and I guess I feel the same way for them and it makes me happy, strange. I really like these guys man, I get them and they get me.

“Hey Kitty, me and the guys wanna ask you something,” Billie Joe says, his eyes sparkling brightly and I smile at him.

“What’s up?” I ask and he smiles at me warmly.

“Well, you're on the street right now so technically you don't have anywhere to go right?” Tré says and I nod, curious.

“Well, Tré and I have a spare room and we were wondering if you would like to stay with us? Well, live with us? Y'know til you get on your feet?” Mike asks and smiles gently. I stare at them in shock and then start laughing.

“You can't be serious guys,” I giggle and they look at each other with raised eyebrows.

“Kitty, they’re being dead serious,” Billie says and smiles at me as I stop laughing. My mouth drops open and then a grin comes across my face. I stand up and leap on them and hug them tightly as they laugh.

“THANK YOU, THANK YOU! OH MY GOD THANK YOU!” I screech and they laugh at me, hugging me back. We sit up and a few tears come to my eyes.

“I don't know what the fuck to say,” I breathe and they smile at me.

“We like ya Kitty and you make days a bit more interesting,” Tré says and I burst into laughter.

“That’s a big compliment coming from you Tré,” I say and we all laugh. I hug them individually and can’t help ginning constantly.

“You got such a cute smile Kitty,” Billie says and I grin at him.

“How can I not be happy! Being a smelly hobo for less than 24 hours and I bag a room in a rockstars house! Fuck yeah, somebody up there likes me!” I say with such enthusiasm Billie raises his eyebrows and laughs.

“Glad to be of assistance,” Mike says laughing and a gentle smile comes across my lips and I look at them all.

“How can I ever thank you? I mean this is insane, I'm nothing special to every other girl you guys meet at a gig, but fuck it I won't question it! I've got somewhere to crash!” I say and I plant a wet kiss on all their cheeks and smile widely. I get up spinning around and grab my bag.

“Have we stopped? Is there anywhere to get coffee?” I ask and Billie nods,

"Yeah we've stopped for gas I think the gas station does coffee," He says and I grin, pulling my purse out from my bag.

"Cool you guys want anything?" I ask and theres a chorus of different coffees.

"Guys, its a fucking gas station they do black or white," I say laughing and they groan,

"You're totally right. Ugh. Well if they do have a fancy machine, don't forgot what we wanted alright?" Billie says and I roll my eyes, nodding,

"Alright back in 5," I say and head out the door. Real reason for leaving? I have to pee before my bladder explodes!

“You want some company?” Tré says asks coming up behind me and I nod, walking briskly to the door.

"Well maybe not!" He calls and I turn laughing,

"I gotta pee so bad!" I call back and run into the ladies, doing my thing. I come out and Tre is hitting on the girl behind the counter. Oh god, he really is a perv. I giggle and head to the coffee machine and well what dya know? Its a fancy machine. Oh god now I have to remember the fancy coffee they wanted goddamnit! I struggle over to the counter with all the coffees and glare at Tre, they didn't have one of those tray things for cups like you get in McDonalds, I mean it ain't easy juggling 4 coffees. I pay quickly and hand him his coffee, heading back to the bus. Dammit the doors shut! I kick it a couple of times and Mike opens it glaring but breaking into a smile when he sees its just me.

"Did they have fancy coffee?" He asks and I roll my eyes nodding. He takes two cups from me and I get in, closing the door again. I open the cups a little checking which is which and pass round, throwing a bunch of stirrers and sugar on the table from my pockets.

"This I could get used to! Usually we have to rock, paper, scissors who's gonna get the coffee and even then since I'm the addict I end up going," Mike says using one of the stirrers and I smile, taking a sip of mine.

*Flashback*

“Kitty! Kitty! Come on lets run away to the park!” Dad says to me grinning and I squeal, jumping on his back.

“Come on daddy lets go!” I say and he runs off, out the front door.

*End Of Flashback*

*Flashback*

“Push me higher daddy!”

*E.O.F*

I grab my head and physically wince, pressing a hand to my head. Ugh god, worst time ever to get one of these flashback headaches! They raise an eyebrow at me and I just laugh a little, tilting my head.

"Sorry, I get headaches sometimes randomly," I say and they just kinda nod, with a face of 'da fuck?'. Fuck they're gonna think I'm mental or something. Billie clears his throat and looks at Mike, who gives him an encouraging look.

"So um Kitty, whosa, who's Dex?" Billie asks and I cringe. Oh no, you can't be serious.

"I don't really wanna get into it," I say

"We know but well, we'd like to help and y'know stuff," Mike says and I wince, pulling a face.

"Do I really have to?" I ask sitting next to Mike on the couch and resting my head on my hands, my elbows on my knees.

"You don't have to but like Mike says we'd like to help if we can and we can't help if we don't know,"

"Well you can't help cause it's over. I'm not anywhere near the problem anymore," I sniff and they roll their eyes.

"Please Kitty?" Billie asks and I roll my eyes, sitting up and resting my head on the back of the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"Fine," I sigh and put my hands behind my head, swallowing hard.

“It’s ok. No matter what you say, I know it’s the truth,” Mike whispers and I laugh nervously.

“Ok, carrots are from Mars and are actually government spies and brussel sprouts give birth to carrots.” I say and they burst into laughter.

“Except that. Come on, trust us,” Billie says when he finally composes himself. I take a deep breath and pray to God he’s right.

“How do you know about him?” I ask and he sighs.

“I heard you screaming in your sleep for him to stop, we all did.” Billie says and I nod carefully.

“Fair enough. Well, Dex is the bastard that’s dating my mom at the moment who beat the fucking life outta me.” I say and they stare at me in shock, I avoiding eye contact.

“What? Why would-? That sick bastard!” Mike fumes and I shrug trying to show I'm not that bothered.

"I got used to it,” I say and I cringe as I realise just how bored I sound.

“Used to it? Thats fucking sick! You shouldn't be used to it! Not at all! What a twisted prick!” Billie Joe shouts getting up and running a hand through his hair. Mike clutches my hand tightly as I sit up, watching Billie pace the floor.

“Whoa dude, take a deep breath, I didn't mean to stress you out, its not exactly an easy thing to say and you did make me say it!” I say guiltily and Mike gives my hand a squeeze.

"It's alright Kitty, I don't even know what to say," Mike murmurs and I just force a smile, Billie still fuming.

"Thats so fucking sick. Didn't your mom do anything? Like at all? Did she even fucking notice?" Billie asks, his eyes lit with fury and I look away, staring at my boots.

"No," I mumble and he grabs me by the shoulders, looking me in the eye and scaring the shit out of me.

"Why! Why didn't she notice!" He shouts in my face and I furrow my brow in anger, pushing his hand off of me and getting to my feet.

"I don't fucking know! Because she didn't care? I don't know! Its not something I thought to ask! It isn't my fucking problem that she didn't care, that was hers and now she'll never see me again so she'll wake up one day maybe, guilty as hell and I won't be in a hundred mile radius for her to beg my forgiveness, now get out of my face you fucking weirdo," I push him, a little too hard maybe and he stumbles back. Mike stands at the back of me, grabbing my arms as I stand glaring at him, chest heaving in anger. How fucking dare he speak to me like that! It took all my balls just to say that shit! How dare he fucking touch me!

"Hey guys come on, thats enough, Billie chill the fuck out dude," Mike scowls at Billie Joe, pulling me down to sit on his lap, petting my hair as I sit and just about hyperventilate, rocking back and forth slightly. I'm so fucking angry at him! Thats a fucking hard thing to come out with god dammit! Mike tries soothing me and Tre comes crashing in the door, singing but stops as soon as the atmosphere reaches him.

"Ok what did I miss?" He asks, totally serious for once.

"Kitty told us who that guy Dex was," Billie says quietly, leaning against the kitchen bunker.

"Dex... Oh oh... So who was he?" He asks and Mike gives him a look that says 'shut the fuck up'.

"Tre, Dex was a very very bad man. Who hurt me. A lot," I mumble and his face practically crumbles, his usual cheerfulness wiping from his face.

"Oh Kitty," He whispers and comes over and pulls me from Mikes lap, crushing me in a hug. I choke on a laugh, tears stinging my eyes at his affection.

"It won't happen again, ever Kitty, I promise. I've got a little girl and to even think about that happening to her... God thats just wrong," Tre says quietly, holding me at arms length then pulling me in close for a hug again.

"Thanks Tre," I croak and he lets me go gently. I glance at Billie Joe and he's still staring at his shoes his hands deep in his pockets, his cheeks burning red. I gulp and touch his wrist and he looks up at me with a strange expression, caught between shame and anger then puts his head back down again.

"I didn't mean to grab you like that Kitty," He mumbles and I nod, giving his arm a squeeze.

"Its alright," I whisper and he looks at me, I stare at the floor and bite my lip.

"I'm a, I'm a gonna go and hide in my bunk for a while, I'll catch you guys in a bit," I mumble and walk briskly towards the bunks, kicking off my shoes and climbing up top. I pull the curtains across and feel the first shudders of a sob coming on. I bury my face in the pillow and cry into it, making pathetic meowing sounds that I can't help. I hear their quiet murmurs and I crush my face deeper into the pillow until I have to come up for air, biting my lip as hard as I can to stop any sound escaping my mouth while I get some oxygen.

"Kitty? Kitty please open the curtain?" Billie murmurs and I sniff, opening the curtain the tiniest bit to see him not looking at me, shame written all over his face.

“I just can't - cannot believe someone could do that to you, I’m sorry Kitty, I'm so sorry,” he whispers and I jump down, hugging him tightly almost feeling as if this was all my fault.

“It alright Billie. I’m sorry about all this. You mean a lot to me and, and I'm glad you picked me and I’m glad I have you.” I whisper and he squeezes me tightly to his chest. I slowly leave his arms and he looks down at me, giving me a smile.

The rest of the day is spent getting into a normal (ish) way, getting chinese for dinner, sitting around watching stuff on Mikes laptop as Tre and Billie do their own thing. We sit and watch silly youtube videos and play flash games and we take silly pictures on his webcam, pulling faces. Mike and I are slowly getting closer, I didn't lie when I said he was my favourite member of Green Day, the man is a sex god. So later that night when we're still up and Billie and Tre have gone to bed, we're sat watching The Big Lebowski (surprise surprise!) and he turns to me, planting a kiss on my forehead. I blush furiously as he laughs, throwing an arm around me and giving me a squeeze.

"Real smooth Mr Dirnt," I whisper and he winks.

"Damn right Miss Kitty," He whispers back and I giggle quietly, cuddling into his chest. So when he asks if I want to share his bunk what do I say? You're damn right I said yes.

"Shh, stop giggling," He whispers, trying not to laugh himself as I pull off my jeans and climbing into the top bunk. He snuggles in beside me and I laugh that we have to stay on our side to both fit.

"Oh my god, please don't roll over like ever," I whisper and he sniggers, tucking his chin into my shoulder,

"I won't if you don't," He whispers and I shiver with a tickle as his breath travels over my neck.

"Oh ticklish are we?" He whispers and proceeds to tickle me which is impossible not to make noise!

"You're gonna get us busted!" I manage to whisper not too loudly but laughing all the same.

"I don't care, they'd just be jealous anyways," He whispers but settles down anyway, spooning me.

"Goodnight Mike," I whisper and he lightly kisses my shoulder.

"Goodnight Kitty," He whispers back snuggling in closer if thats possible. I smile to myself, stroking the arm around my body and fall asleep, soundly for once.