Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Getting a Job

We all pile out of the bus, stretching and taking in the hotel in front of us. Its big and my god is it fancy. Mike grabs my hand, grinning at me with his eyes shining and runs in, dragging me too.

"Well fuck you guys!" Billie shouts and Mike just ignores him. He checks in and I glare at the girl on the desk obviously flirting with him but he takes no notice, hes just polite. Her face when he bends down and kisses me is awesome.

“Oh la dee da! The penthouse!” I say and Mike hits my arm playfully. I giggle and jump on his back.

“GO PACKMULE!” I shout and point in the direction of the elevator. We receive dirty looks as we run ahead but no one will say anything. Mike is a fucking rockstar I wouldn't tell him he couldn't do something. We run along the hall to our room and we burst in.

“Oh my god! Mike check out this bed!” I scream like a little girl and jump on the bed. It’s king sized.

“Dude, you are on the floor this is so mine.” I say and he laughs jumping on the bed next to me.

“Pretty sweet huh?” He says and I grin.

“Damn right! So what are we doing?” I ask and he grins.

“How about a big fucking pizza, some beer and a fuckload of munchies with some movies?” He says and I nod, ginning and clapping my hands.

“Sounds awesome!” I say gleefully and he smiles at me, giving me a quick kiss.

"You are insatiable with the kisses at the moment aren't you," I breathe and he just smiles sweetly at me pressing his lips to mine once more.

“I can't help it, you're just so gorgeous,” He murmurs against my mouth and I giggle, kissing him.

"Aw shit sauce, I left my bag in the bus, I'll be right back, you better be in pjs for me coming back!" I call as I head out the door and of course I walk straight into Mr Armstrong himself.

“Well hello there,” I say brightly and he glares at me. Oh what the hell have I done? I touch his arm lightly and he snatches it away,

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask my eyes wide with shock and concern for him,

"None of your goddamn business," he growls and goes in his room slamming the door. I stand staring at it and swallow back my tears. Oh god what have I done? I shove my hands deep in my pockets hopping into the elevator when it arrives. I stand patiently as a young man comes in, maybe slightly older than me by about a year or something and I smile at him. He smiles back. He's mid height, with fair hair and brown eyes. Not my type at all but its seems I'm his as he looks my 5"2 body up and down, my tight jeans and Pixies tee shirt suddenly making me feel self conscience.

I get out the elevator quickly and run out to the bus and knock on the door, waiting patiently. A man answers and I smile.

“Sorry to bother you but I just need to grab my bag if thats alright?” I ask and he smiles, nodding.

“Of course, go right ahead,” He says and I smile politely.

“Thank you,” I say and grab my bag and my bags of shopping from earlier.

I nod at the bus driver before leaving and I run back into the hotel but I'm stopped by security when I try to get in the elevator.

“Hey, what gives?” I ask angrily and struggle in their grip.

“Can I help you with something?” One asks and I furrow my brow.

“Yes I would like to get back to my hotel room thank you.” I say and try to get them off of me.

“And who are you with?” he asks and I pull on my arms again.

“Mike Dirnt! Even phone his room!” I struggle. The receptionist finally looks up and shock covers her face.

“Stop, stop!” She frantically shouts rushing over and telling them to let me go. I growl at them and gather my bags again.

“She said she was with Mr Dirnt.” One grumbles and the receptionists face goes red with anger and embarrassment.

“Of course she said that because she did! Did you not see her! She was on his back for Christ’s sake!” The receptionist cries and I feel sorry for the security officers.

“Um miss? It’s alright, they didn’t hurt me. No harm done.” I say and she forces a smile at me.

“Yes well if they'd been doing their job properly then this wouldn't have happened,” she says snidely and I look at them feeling bad.

“Excuse me, if you don't mind, they were in my opinion doing their job properly. I mean I could've been a crazy stalker fan girl having found out Green Day were staying in this hotel. I could be anyone, didn't you think you should maybe update security personnel about myself having joined their party?” I say and fuming she turns away. The guards turn to me, embarrassed.

“We're really sorry,” One says and I smile.

“Its not your fault. Like I said you were just doing your job. No worries,” I say with a reassuring smile and I shake their hands.

“I’m Nick.” One says and I smile.

“And I’m Danny.” He says and I smile.

“Nice to meet you both. Call me Kitty. I'll see you guys later yeah?” I say and they grin.

“Later Kitty!” They call and wave as I leave in the elevator. When I go back in the room, Mike is lying on the bed shirtless(!) watching the 50” plasma TV. I love the penthouse.

"God took you long enough, I was gonna send for a search party," He says smirking and I give him the finger, dumping my bags,

“Oh ha ha,” I say and he laughs as I jump on the bed, lying beside him. I sigh and pull my hair out the bauble. I shake my head and lie back, relaxing. PJ’s time, definitely PJ's time.

I grab my bag and lock myself in the bathroom.

“You ok Kitty?” Mike shouts and I smile to myself, pulling off my tee.

“Yes hon, just getting pj’s on!” I shout back and unclip my bra, pulling on a long vest that covers my butt and a pair of PJ shorts that only just cover my ass. I come out tugging a brush through my hair thinking about Billie Joe's reaction to me earlier. I'm about to tell Mike when he sits on the end of the bed, pulling me in close and kissing my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair and sigh.

"You're so sweet Mike, really," I say and he hugs my mid section tightly.

"Only cause you make me wanna be," He says and I smile bending down and kissing him.

I hear my belly rumble and Mike’s belly rumbles too.

“I’m gonna phone these people again before we waste away,” he growls and I laugh. He gets grumpy when he’s hungry, so cute.

“Hey I ordered some pizza and some beers earlier, any idea how long those are gonna be?” He asks down the phone and I lye back on the bed, propping myself up on the pillows.

“Aw come on, how hard can three 16” pizzas be?” He asks me when he hangs up and I start laughing, he can't be serious, he's not that much of a pig.

“What did you get?” I ask and he grins.

“I got a 10" cheese and a 10" with peppers and chicken and stuff.” He says and I sigh with relief. I really hope there isn't onions cause I really don't like onion on pizza.

“Hey what about the beer man?” I ask and he grins.

“I told them to send up a 24 crate,” he says and I laugh lightly. God could I kill for a cig right now. I spy a pair of patio doors and I approach them going outside and admiring the view.

"Wow, Mike come out here, the view is amazing, look I can see the beach from here!" I call through and he comes out, wrapping an arm around my waist as I light up, taking in the gorgeous views.

“Dyou think you could get used to this?” He asks and I smile. I look at him and I can see a play of different emotions going across his face and I furrow my brow.

"Course I could, but whats the real question here Mike?" I ask and he laughs nervously, rubbing my back.

"Well my problem with girlfriends is I like them to come on tour with me and if they don't then they get bored and leave me cause I'm away all the time. I just hope you know what you're getting in for," He says quietly and I laugh, putting my cig in the ashtray and turning him to face me, our arms around eachother.

"Mr Pritchard, you're so silly. I know that, you are the sexiest bass player in the world and you're in high demand, I don't mind sharing you and supporting you when you need it. Whatever you need me to do I'll do it, just as long as its just you and me if you know what I mean," I blush at the last part and he kisses me softly,

"I'm not the cheatin kind," He says and I nod, grateful I didn't have to explain,

"Neither am I... So girlfriend am I now?" I ask and he grins picking me up as I wrap my legs around him, walking us back inside and kicking the door closed.

"The position is open if you want it?"

"Job description?"

"Be awesome, be yourself, have patience with me, be prepared to tour and to be on your own sometimes for long periods of time and sex, lots and lots of sex,"

"Ok, well I also have an opening here for a boyfriend?"

"Job description?"

"Must have patience with me, be awesome, be yourself, be prepared that I will sing and dance at every gig, phone sex when you're away on the condition you don't forget to write me and sex, lots and lots of sex," I say and he grins, kissing me hard.

"Done," He breathes, his sky blue eyes twinkling,

"Done," I breathe back and he lays me down on the bed, kissing me softly. He kisses along my jaw and along my neck, his lips softly brushing my skin. I bury my fingers in his hair. He's so bloody wonderful. I don't feel the hunger for sex under these kisses, these are the soft loving kisses of a man to his woman, me, can you imagine it!

He pulls away and looks down at me, smiling at each other like idiots. He starts tickling me and I buck beneath him, laughing loudly.

"Mike! Mike stop!" I scream laughing and when he does finally stop I give him a playful glare, pushing him off me and standing with my hands on my hips.

“You’re so cute when you’re mad,” He says and I pull a face. He pinches my cheeks and I attempt to bite him.

“Now, now Kitty, play nice.” He says and I stick my tongue out at him. He smiles and tickles my ribs gently making me laugh. A knock at the door interrupts us and I walk over answering it.

“Hey Billie,” I say cheerfully opening the door and Billie looks shocked at me. I raise an eyebrow then realise how it must look with me with messy hair and in pj’s and Mike lying shirtless.

“Dude, totally not what you think we weren't up to anything, so you're not interrupting,” I say, trying to make a joke and he looks angry.

“What were you doing then?” he says through gritted teeth.

“We were just messin’ around. Y'know, stuff,” I say shyly, feeling threatened under his gaze. He grunts and pushes past me. I pull on a dressing gown, feeling very self conscience with Billie acting like he is and head out for a ciggy on the balcony. Mikes pulling his shirt back on, raising an eyebrow to Billie.

“Mike can I talk to you a minute?” Billie says and Mike just shrugs.

“Kitty? If the pizza and beer comes before I come back, my wallets on the table, there should be money in there.” Mike says coming over, giving me a smile and a quick kiss and leaves. I gulp and get up moving onto the bed. I wouldn't feel very comfortable going through Mike’s wallet so I'll cross my fingers that he'll be back in time.

I pick up the remote and stare at all the buttons. Holy shit. I close my eyes and click on any of them, when I open them its on some wildlife channel and I relax. Thank fuck it wasn’t a porno channel! I lye back on the bed and sigh. I wonder why Billie Joe won’t talk to me? I don't think I've done anything and I rack the last events thoroughly. No I have no idea why. I'm at a total loss as to why hes mad at me.

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door and I get up, answering the door nervously. it’s the boy from the elevator. I smile at him, pulling the dressing gown round tighter.

“Hi. My names Shaun. I think this is yours,” He says and I look down to see nothing in his outstretched hand and I stare at him, confused.

“Its my heart,” He whispers winking at me and my eyes widen. Oh dear god, the blush rushes to my cheeks and it burns. I try to speak and I end up stuttering, to his amusement.

“Don't worry I know I come on a bit strong but is there any chance I can get your number and take you out to dinner?” He asks excitedly and I go as bright red as a tomato.

“Oh gosh, I'm sorry but I've got a boyfriend,” I say and he smiles at me, showing his teeth. He rubs the back of his neck and his blonde hair swishes across his blue eyes as he grins.

"He doesn't need to know does he?" He says and I cross my arms across my chest.

"Shaun whoever you are, just turn around and go back where you came from, I have a boyfriend and I don't cheat," I say sternly and his face comes within inches of mine and when I try to take a step back, he holds my arm. I stare at him shocked and he smiles like a wolf,

“I promise it will be worth your while, you'll have fun, I'll make you scream,” He says his voice low and I yank myself away from him,

“You're a whole new level of fucked up just to come to my door to harass me, now leave,” I growl and try to slam the door, his foot stopping it from closing.

“I won't take no for an answer,” he murmurs and his eyes shadowed over. I start to tremble as he tries to push the door back open again,

“I've already said no,” I whimper as the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and he grins, his hand coming to my chin and I try to jerk it away but he holds it firmly.

"Excuse me, I believe thats my fucking girlfriend you've got your dirty mits on," Mike growls from behind him and I sigh with relief. Shaun, obviously not anticipating my boyfriend actually turning up, runs for it and Mike looks at me concerned after considering to chase him and deciding against it.

"Kitty are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He asks and I shake my head opening the door wide for him to come in. He comes in, wrapping his arms around me.

"God what a fucking jackass, I just heard you whimper and saw him grabbing your chin, the total bastard, how dare he touch you," He snarls and holds me at arms length examining me carefully.

"I'm ok Mike, thank you, you saved me," I whisper and hug him tightly, burying my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

"I see I'm gonna have to take extra good care of you,"

"That wasn't in the job description,

"Thats ok, I like to take pride in my work," He says with a smile and I stand on tiptoe giving him a small kiss.

“You're the best already, what a guy,” I say sighing dreamily and he gives me a light shove, laughing,

"You're such a dork," He grins at me and I grin back, throwing off my dressing gown and deciding to go into full on dork mode.

"I can't help it, like oh my god you're Mike Dirnt, the Mike Dirnt!" I scream at him, jumping up and down and he grabs me throwing me on the bed and jumping on top of me, grinning at me.

"You, you are awesome Kitty. How long you been holding that in?" He asks and I laugh giving his neck light kisses as I bury my face there,

"Oh probably since I was in the same room as you for the first time," I say and he laughs pulling his neck away and kissing me softly.

"I'm your biggest fan Mike," I whisper and he grins,

"I'm your biggest fan Kitty," He says and kisses me hard, him pinning my wrists down either side of my head. Any other time, I'd totally panic hence the whole no boyfriends thing but it's Mike, he would never hurt me. He pulls away and I'm breathless beneath him, smiling like an idiot.

"Mike are you ready to go or what!" Billie shouts through the door, giving it a good bang and Mike winces, looking down at me.

"Whats he talking about?" I ask as we sit up and Mike sighing, runs a hand through his hair.

"Well we gotta play a show tonight, it was a last minute thing," He mumbles and I feel my face fall from happiness to total disappointment but I hide it from him.

"Thats alright babe, I'll be here when you get back," I say with a reassuring smile and he smiles back at me, kissing me softly.

"You are awesome Kitty. I promise when I come back we'll have fun you and me, get in some first ever couple time," He says excitedly and I laugh feeling his stubble on my palm as I rub his jawline.

"Just be good remember, you're mine now," I say and he kisses me, a smile playing on his lips,

"And you're mine so check the door before you answer while I'm gone ok? I'll be a good few hours," He says guiltily and I poke his ribs,

"Get a grip Mr Dirnt, go shake that fine ass on stage and bring it back with you alright?" I say and he grins giving me a lingering kiss before disappearing out the door.

I'm just lying chilling watching TV after finally working out all the buttons when theres a knock at the door. I open it cautiously but its just the room service.

“Oh, sorry, um just put it on the table please and the crate on the floor I’ll put some in the fridge in a minute.” I say and they nod, doing as I say. They turn to leave when I remember.

“Hey wait!” I call and they turn around.

“How much do I owe you?” I ask and they just look at each other.

“Nothing miss. It goes on Mr Dirnt’s bill.” one says quietly and I nod. Then why did Mike… Oh!

“Wait!” I say as the go to leave a second time and I open Mike’s wallet rather begrudgingly. There’s $120 here so I’ll give them, um. I start panicking. What should I give them?! In the end I give them $20 and some change. Hopefully Mike won’t be mad. I sit on the bed, waiting for Mike to come back.

I grab some pizza and some beer watching Waynes World that was on TV keeping myself amused until Mike comes back. When he does eventually come in, I've already fallen asleep. I feel the bed depress beside me and the covers being pulled back as he crawls in and I turn to face him, yawning.

“Mike?” I whisper quietly and he looks at me, forcing a smile.

“Hi sweetie,” he whispers and I put my arms around him, kissing his neck gently as he sighs, folding himself into me.

“Its ok hon, how did it go? Awesome obviously cause you're Mike frickin Dirnt. Theres still pizza and beer for you, I had to eat without you but its pretty good pizza,” I say quietly and he nods smiling.

“Thanks Kitty but I’m not hungry.” He says and I let my head fall. I nod and get off the bed heading out to the balcony for a cig. I hear Mike sigh and the opening of a beer and I peer round the door to see him sitting on the edge of the bed, looking so depressed. I nip my cig quickly and walk round and kneel in front of him.

“What’s wrong?” I ask and he looks at me with sad eyes.

“I think Billie is trying to book us another tour,” He says and my mouth drops open but I close it quickly, swallowing back my emotions.

“Hey it's alright, you know I'll still be with you right?” I say and he nods.

“I know, but I just want to go home, I'm tired, this was supposed to be the end,” he says sadly and gritting my teeth, I pull on my jeans and jacket.

“Hey where you going?” Mike asks as I open the door.

“To talk to him,” I say and shut the door behind me and walk for Billie’s room. I hammer on the door until he answers, tired and disgruntled.

“What? Kitty what the hell-” He starts and I growl cutting him off.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Why don't you want to go home? D'you not have a hot wife to bone, cause I believe that was part of our conversation earlier?” I hiss at him and he just stares.

“Whats going on? Why did you snap at me earlier? Whats wrong dude, I can't help if I don't know,” I say softly and he growls.

“Because I have you! I’ll lose my whole family over a stupid little fucking girl!” He bites back and I clench my fists.

“What in gods name are you talking about! I'm just a girl you met, I mean I'm Mikes girlfriend I've done nothing untoward with you, nothing I would consider that you would lose your family for,” I whimper confused at him screaming at me. I haven't done anything wrong, have I?

"Are you thick?" He asks and I bite my lip, trying not to cry at him belittling me so.

"Just forget about it," He sighs angrily and goes back in his room, slamming the door in my face.