Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Pinky Swear

I stand staring at his door, trying not to choke as I feel the tears down my face.

"Oh Kitty," I hear Mike breathe as our door clicks open and he walks over, pulling me into a hug. I cry into his shoulder as he holds me close. He pulls me into the bedroom and shuts the door, wholeheartedly hugging me as I sob, tears of confusion and hurt burning my cheeks.

"Why is he so mad at me," I croak and he hugs me tighter.

"I don't know," He whispers and I look up at him, my bottom lip quivering. He wipes away my tears quickly and squeezes me hard. He pushes me away slightly, holding me by the shoulders and bending down slightly until he's level with my face.

"Kitty, I will be right back," He says softly but sternly and I feel my eyes glisten with fresh tears.

"Don't get mad at him, please, I don't know what I did but he's probably got a good reason for being mad at me," I say and I see the rage blaze across his eyes.

"No hes being a bastard, stop being so damn nice Kitty," He presses his lips to mine.

"I'll be right back," He says and leaves trying not to slam the door. I stand in the middle of the room, uncertain. Oh god, what is he going to say to him? I sit on the end of the bed, chewing my lip. I finally realize I'm still in jeans and my jacket over the top of my PJs and I peel them off, crawling back under the covers. I pull the duvet over my head as I try not to cry, biting my lip until it starts to bleed. The door opens with a bang and I jump, throwing the duvet away as I spot Mike dragging Billie Joe through by his collar, Billie struggling with him and i realise they've been fighting.

"Oh my god Mike let him go!" I shout, jumping out of bed and closing the door. I stand between them as they pant at eachother, snarling.

"What the fuck is going on!" I shout glaring at them both and they're still staring eachother down.

"Tell her," Mike growls and I furrow my brow.

"Tell me what?" I ask and Billie sighs, breaking his stare with Mike and slumping in a nearby chair. Mike does the same, slumping down on a chair next to him and I stand in front of them, my hands on my hips.

"You guys wanna tell me why you've been beating eachother up?" I ask sternly and Mike sighs.

"Take a seat," He gestures to one near Billie Joe and I sit. I look at Billie and his lip is starting to swell and when I look at Mike his cheek is the same.

"Just a minute," I scowl, getting some ice and wrapping in it in a cloth, getting two. I pass on to Mike, who smiles at me softly but I can't get Billie's attention so I just press it to his mouth. He flinches and looks up at me, the saddest look on his face and I look down, pressing the ice back to his lip.

"So are you gonna tell her or am I?" Mike says sternly and Billie sighs, his shoulders slumping forward.

"Kitty, theres no easy way to say this. Like at all. But I, I think, I think we've met before," He says softly and I scoff, wiping away the blood on his chin.

"Don't be ridiculous how the hell would I have met you," I practically laugh and he winces. He clears his throat and looks directly at me, making me stop in my tracks at his words.

*Flashback*

"Daddy look! I drew mommy!" I say and proudly produce my crayon drawing of mommy with devil horns and a devil tail. He laughs and tickles me under the chin.

"You Kitty, are trouble," He grins and pulls me upstairs. We go in my room and he picks me up letting me 'fly' to my bed like superman. He tucks me in and kisses my head.

"Goodnight Kitty," He whispers and goes to leave, smirking cause he knows whats coming.

"Daaddd," I moan smiling and he grins turning back to me,

"What could I possibly have forgotten?" He asks sitting next to me and I throw my arms around his neck.

"Dream of me and I'll dream of you," He says softly

"We'll have the best adventures just us two," I say grinning and he kisses my forehead as I let go.

"I pinky swear," We say and link our little pinky's together,"

*E.O.F*

"Oh my god," I whimper looking down at my pinky linked with Billie Joes. I look up at him and hes looking at me with the expression of a whipped dog. I pull my hand away and grab my head, the usual searing headache kicking in that I get when I remember my dad.

"Kitty, Kitty are you alright?" I open my eyes and Mike is kneeling in front of me, a worried expression across his face. I feel my eyes welling up but swallow back my tears and turn to Billie Joe, wiping my face of all expression.

"Get out," I say, my voice monotone. He flinches at my words but I stand up, pointing to the door.

"Get the fuck out of here," I growl and he gets up, his head down all the way. He pauses, just before leaving and puts the ice cloth on the counter, opening the door and closing it quietly behind him. I'm still standing in the same position, shaking and Mike slowly puts my arm down by my side. He stands with his body close, close enough that I feel him breathing on my hair and closing my eyes, I walk away. I sit on the end of the bed, making circles on the temples of my head with my finger tips.

"Kitty?" Mike asks softly and I sigh. The thing he does next is wonderful. He pulls me up onto my feet, puts a hand to my lower back and presses me as hard as he can against him. I look up at him, scared slightly but he smiles softly at me, his eyes a wonderful sky blue. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, slipping my tongue into his mouth and he kisses me back, his hand deep in my hair and tugging softly.

"Mike," I moan under his lips and he walks us to the bed, i fall back on it and he falls on me his mouth and teeth finding my neck as I claw at his tee shirt, trying to get it off. He sits up slightly and throws it off letting me admire his toned tattooed body in full. He comes down again and starts kissing me softly, slowing down the tempo and I roll him to be on top, straddling him and kissing him, my lips softly brushing his. His fingers hold my hair away from my face and he holds my hand tightly at the side of his face. I pull away and look down at him, smiling at me.

"How can I eve-"

"Just enjoy the moment Kitty, its just us and no one else," His eyes sparkle as he whispers this to me and I melt, the hopeless romantic in me swooning. What did I do to ever deserve him?

"Oh Mike, don't ever go," I whisper and he reaches up kissing me softly.

“Kitty, you’re mine and I’m yours. We’ll always be together.”