Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

I Remember

Mike smiles at me and holds me tightly. I breathe in his sweet smell and smile. Billie, I still… I push Mike off and he looks at me confused.

“Mike there’s something I have to say to Billie, it’s important.” I say and he looks deep into my eyes for a few seconds then sighs.

“Please be careful.” he whispers and I smile, hugging him tightly.

“I promise.” I say and he smiles and I turn, ready to face whatever Billie throws at me because no matter what, I have to tell him.

I walk out into the hall and knock on his door.

“Come in,” he says gruffly and I take a deep breath, going in and closing the door. He looks at me and quickly gets up turning away.

“What do you want?” he growls and that’s when I notice that he’s been crying.

“I wanted to tell you something,” I say quietly and shrugs.

“What?” he asks and I take a deep breath.

“I wanted to say that, I understand. I understand why you didn't come back. You have a wonderful wife and kids and being who you are, being famous, coming back for me would've meant ruining everything, maybe even your career. So I'm just here to say I understand and that the memories I have of my dad, they kept me going. I get flashbacks now and then, stuff I don't remember but they're always of you being good to me,” I whisper and there’s silence. I swallow back the tears and stand tall, turning away.

“I loved it when you were my dad,” I whimper and walk towards the door. I’m suddenly turned around and hugged into strong arms.

“I love you Kitty. I really do,” Billie silently cries and I hug him back.

“Why are you so mad at me? What did I even do? Why are you doing this?” I cry and he sobs harder.

“I didn’t want to do it, I never wanted to. You’re my baby, how could I do that to you? What kind of father am I?” he sobs and I gently rub his back.

“It’s ok Billie, everything’s ok now,” I whisper and he slowly dries his eyes, not even looking at me.

“I’m sorry Kitty,” he whimpers and as I go to hug him I'm grabbed from behind.

“Billie?” I ask worried and fresh tears roll down his cheeks.

“Remember me sweetie?” someone growls in my ear and I freeze. They turn me to face him and I begin to cry. Why? Dear god, why? I start shaking, waves of fear taking over my body and mind.

“Aww baby don't worry, we'll soon be in our new home. I left your mother for you baby, I was so worried,” he whispers and I begin to sob.

“I’m sorry Kitty, I'm so sorry. But he has my wife,” Billie cries and I look at him, so hurt. Dex begins to drag me away and I start kicking out.

“I'll save her dad! I'll save her if it’s the last thing I do!” I scream and Mike and Tre burst into the room just as he brings the knife to my neck.

“Kitty!” Mike shouts and goes to get me until he finally sees the knife at my throat.

“Any last words?” Dex asks and I swallow hard.

“Mike, don’t blame Billie. It’s not his fault. Don't, don't cry ok? I- love you Mike,” I finally whimper and smile through my tears as Dex drags me out the door and out of their lives.

“That was touching Kitty,” Dex says and hits me hard. I wince as he forces me to walk normally, without attracting attention.

“You’ll regret this Dex, I swear to god, you’ll regret this,” I snarl and he laughs, dragging me outside to the back of the hotel.

“Sure I will,” he laughs and hits me hard, forcing me into the back of his car. He pushes me onto my stomach and cuffs my hands behind my back. He forces me into the sitting position and belts me in.

I press my face to the window and let the tears fall down my face freely. He hits me hard and I reel away, my eye now a throbbing pain.

“Does this make you feel big? Hitting women? This is just proof that you're not a real man and you never will be,” I say and angry, he hits me again and again and again until I’m almost unconscious. I sway back and forth in the seat while he drives off and out the window I see Mike, running outside spying the car and falling to his knees, tears down his face. I close my eyes and welcome the darkness spreading through my brain.