Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Gone

Edwards P.O.V

I leaned back against a oak tree, trying to steady my thoughts. What was I going to do? I loved Chelsea but I loved Bella too. I never thought Bella would have come back; if I knew she would’ve I would never have gotten involved with Chelsea. I was putting her through so much pain right now. I put my chin on my knees and stared up at the stars. I saw only two faces as I gazed into the black sky; Chelsea’s and Bella’s. Who would I choose? Emmett told me the choice was easy, and Rosalie told me don’t take the easy way out. What was with that couple and the word easy. There was no easy choice for this problem nor an easy way out. No matter what I decided someone would get hurt. With Bella I felt one way and with Chelsea I felt a completely different way. I tried to see the pros and cons of each girl. I had countless pros but no cons. I thought about not having each girl in my life. I had gone without Bella for a while. When Chelsea came along I didn’t need her anymore, but now that she was back I did need her. I had forgotten how good she smelled, how her cheeks would turn red at the sight of me. Then there was Chelsea. The girl who had tried to fill Bella’s place and ended up completely covering it up and then some. Not only had she kept my families secret but I had turned her into a vampire for my own selfish reasons. I had given Bella the choice to leave me but I never even gave Chelsea the option. I wouldn’t let her leave me because I wanted her too badly. I didn‘t care if she would be unhappy as long as she was with me. Where with Bella I let her go because it was what was best for her. Did that mean I loved her more or less. With a heavy sigh, I gave up, and got to me feet. I had to talk to Chelsea, but first I needed to talk to Jasper. He was dealing with this very problem I was now facing. I ran towards the house leaving no foot prints.

When I got to the house Jasper was in the hallway pacing back and forth. Usually Jasper was so conformed, I wondered what was bothering him.

“Jasper what’s wrong?” He turned to stare at me.

Edward have you talked to Chelsea?

“No not since earlier. We had an altercation with her powers.” What was he beating around the bush about? Alice flew down the stairs with a note in her hand. She looked flustered. What was going on? She walked up to me with pleading eyes and handed it to me. It was from Chelsea. Edward…last resort…I understand how you feel…Bella and I….I won’t make you choice… making the decision for you...I will never forget you…tell family I love them…..especially you…still live for me…I will be living for you…P.S…tell Alice I know now how she can bow out. I balled up the letter and threw it to the ground. I faced my piercing eyes at Alice.

“What is she talking about?” I tried to stop the growl in my voice
Earlier she asked how I could just let jasper go, not fight for him…
“Go on!” Alice flinched at the harshness in my voice.

I told her it was because I loved him. I wouldn’t let him tear himself apart trying to choose between Leah and I. So instead I bowed out gracefully. Alice tried to smile at me to take out some of the fury inside my head but no dice.

“Alice how could you be so stupid? Now she‘s gone and never coming back. I swear if I never see her again I‘ll-”

“Edwards that’s enough. We are all upset about Chelsea but Alice didn‘t do this you did.” Jasper put himself between Alice and me.

“Oh, so you love Alice enough to protect her form her big brother but not enough to stay with her over Leah.” Alice and Jasper shuttered at my words.

“Don‘t try that noble shit with me Edward. You’re doing the same thing to Chelsea as I am to Alice. ” I crouched down about to attack jasper. I wouldn’t kill him just teach him a lesson.

“I didn‘t make my choice yet jasper, but you have.” I lunged forward but two strong hands restrained me. Where the hell did he come from?

“Let me go Emmett.” Rosalie was now on my left side.

“Calm down kid. Jasper didn‘t do anything, chill.” I couldn’t believe this; they all thought I was in the wrong.

“He‘s right.” Rosalie interjected. Alice stood up and started walking towards me.
“Edward you have no idea how bad Chelsea feels. How it feel to know you the one you love is with someone else. Holding her, kissing her, giving the love you promised her to someone else.” Alice dropped to her knees and covered her hands with her face. I finally realized what Alice was saying. It hurt Chelsea to leave but it would have hurt her even more to stay.

“I will not put Chelsea through that. Bella is human and for them time heals all wounds for our kind it does not! You may have chosen the wolf over Alice but I will not put Bella over Chelsea.” I turned my back to my brothers and sisters and began to walk out of the house.

Wait.

I turned to Alice. She was getting up off the floor walking towards the door.

“Yeah.”

I wanna help you find Chelsea. You made your choice Edward and I wanna help you get her back.

“It won’t be easy.” I smiled at Alice. She nodded.

“You have no idea.”

I nodded and Alice and I were out the door. We followed her scent all the way to the end of the continent. The Pacific Ocean stopped us from going any further. She knew we couldn’t follow her scent if she went into the water. I looked at Alice with pleading eyes.

I can’t see where she is she isn’t making any decisions she’s just drifting. We might as well head back. We’ll find her when she wants to be found.

“And what if she never wants to be found.”

Then you might have to settle for the second place prize. I smiled at Alice’s words. She knew as well as I did that I never settled. I would find her even if it took a century of searching. As long as we lived for each other tomorrow or a hundred years from now we would find each other. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Alice smiled at me and we headed back for the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there u have it. Three posts in one day. well this is the last time u will hear from me leah, and jaz will be taking mover for now. Luv u guy catch you later and if u like the Jonas brothers or Hopless romance stories or my writing period check out "Winning more than your heart"