Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Married

ONE YEAR LATER

Chelsea’s pov

I paced back and forth in the Volturrian headquarters. Jane had recently told me that Aro wanted to see me. I didn’t know why but if he wanted to see me then something was wrong. I exhaled as a soft knock came from the door it was Jane no doubt. I walked over to open the door and follow the petite girl. We walked to the conference room in silence. Jane wasn’t one to talk and since I despised vampires neither was I. It was strange that I didn’t like vampires seeing as I was one but that didn’t stop me. Vampires had taken away my former life and the lives of my best friends. So as long as I was concerned they were monsters that needed to be destroyed.

We entered a narrow passage way lit my torches. It was very dark and damp in this tunnel. The only sound that I could hear was the dripping water from the ceiling. I sighed again and Jane shot her blood shot eyes at me. I quickly straightened up and kept quiet until we reached the conference room. Jane opened the door and I walked through squinting at the three strangers that were occupying the room. There were two vampires, a male and a female, and a human girl standing in front of Aro, Caius and Marcus. Aro turned towards me as I entered the chamber and motioned me forward.

“Miss Chelsea I‘m afraid I have some good news and bad news. You have mastered your ability and you may leave. The bad news is you may not have a place to return to.” I cocked my head to the side.

“Excuse me?”

“Edward and Bella Swan are married. Jane went a few months back to their wedding. I‘m sorry we didn‘t tell you.”

“So I may leave.” Aro turned and nodded.

“Yes good luck.” I turned on my heel and ran out of the head quarter and towards the airport. I reached in my pocket and dialed a number.

“Hello…” the voice sounded so different happy and light.

“Jake?”

“Che..Chelsea? Is it really you?” a smile stretched across my face.

“Yeah I’m on my way home Jake. Can you pick me up?” I heard Jake sobbing.

“Yeah I will.”

“Jake don‘t tell any body.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late updates my internet was acting crazy