Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Control

Jazmine’s p.o.v

I took a deep breathe and hesitated for a moment.

“Yes, he‘s with me and he‘s pissed.”

I looked at Jacob as he quickly paced back and forth across the room, trying to calm himself down. He wasn’t shaking as much as he was before, but it was still visible. I heard Leah sigh softly into the phone.

“It‘s not like I can control my feelings, and he knows that first hand.” She said the last sentence with a touch of aggressiveness in her voice. I knew what she was referring to, and a slight pain circulated to my heart just thinking about it. Jake belonged to Renee no me.

“Yeah, I know.” I said softly. “I think he is more shocked than anything. You know how he got when he found out about Chelsea and Edward.”

“What ever. I don‘t see why Sam and them can‘t see past all of this its just ..look, I‘ll talk to you later.”

I heard a low grumbling noise and my eyes frantically fell on the door where Sam was fully phased and had his teeth bared at Chelsea. In a blink of an eye Jacob was in front of Chelsea protecting her. Jacob shook vigorously, restraining himself from the attacking Sam. Jacob mumbled something and Chelsea ran out of the door, stumbling. Jake phased and jetted out the door after him.