‹ Prequel: Forgotten Lover

Love Conquers All

Heaven

Gerards POV

It’s been two month since Franks death and to me it feels like he should still be here. It feels like just yesterday that he was there waiting for me to come home from work with a warm meal smiling happily. It wasn’t just yesterday though it was over two months ago. Now I’m stuck in our home all alone. I’ve been given medication for depression, but I won’t take it. I deserve to suffer. I don’t deserve to be happy after hurting and killing an angel. I want to die maybe that would end the pain. I pick myself up and walk to the graveyard. I give a sad smile as I sit down in front of his tomb stone. I place my hand on top on the rock. It felt cold against my skin as I fiddle with the object in his pocket. I read what the head piece said.

Frank Anthony Thomas Iero jr.

10-31-1981 to 5-12-2009


Beloved husband. Beloved son. The light in our day. Rest In peace Frankie.

I felt the tears fall from my eyes as I read it for the millionth time. I still can’t believe he’s gone. He’s in heaven now I guess and I know I’m going straight to hell for hurting god’s angel. I’m a monster and I deserve to burn in hell forever after hurting him like that. Torture here I come.

I pulled the gun out of my pocket and placed it to my head. Whispering one last I love you to Frankie before pulling the trigger and falling into the unknown.

Heaven.

I step into the afterlife. There waiting for me with his arms open was Frank. I pulled into his chest where I held onto him for dear life. I inhaled his sweet scent.

“God I’ve missed you, Frankie. I love you so much and I’m so sorry”

“It’s okay, Gee”

“What’s heaven like”

“I don’t really know. I was waiting to experience it with you”

With the said we walked into the pearly gates to live together forever. This was our life and now everything was finally perfect. WE were together, in love, and Frankie was safe from everything including me.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
I knwo shitty way to end the story, but atleast if was a happily ever after ending thats a rare thing with me. I would like to say thanks to all my readers adn subscribers to this story. It meant alot that you followed it throguh all teree parts of the series and thanks for always comments guys you rock
xoxo,
Kayla