Twisted Mystery.

Twisted Mystery: Chapter 4.

Chapter 4
------------------

~Skip 3 days~

I've been having this feeling that won't go away that im being followed or someone is stareing at me ALL THE TIME. I think im going insane looking over my shoulder all the time and sleeping with a pocket knife in my bedside table. Basically always having a weapon with me, I don't know what it is but I know its someone... Or something. Today mostly because I had to walk home and it was dead silent outside which isn't right... Its 4 o'clock in the afternoon its rush hour where is everybody?
My pace was speeding up every second I had my hands in my pockets holding the handle of the knife as if my life depended on it. Which it probably did. My sences that were on high aleart were catching every sound and movement around me.

One thing I did notice was every couple minutes I would hear a soft almost not noticeable shuffle of feet behind me, so I knew to stay on my gaurd. After I was 5 minutes away from my house I stopped took a deep breath and turned around, It was now or never. If I didn't do something they were just going to follow me home and get me while I was sleeping.

"You can come out now... I already know your behind the side of the house." I was scared but my voice was steady.

I was infact right. There was someone there... a guy. He was stepping out of the shadow of the house and I already knew I would have to fight, just by looking at him. He wasn't normal... He wasn't Human. He was tall and strong looking with eyes that looked like black holes, and really dirty clothes. He was a vampire... and a killer.

"So when did you notice... Or did you take a wild guess?" He had a deep ruff voice. But still smooth. His movements were quick and presice.

"Since two days ago when you started hiding in the shadows... But you were always near my school never my house. Im guessing you were planning to finish this today since this is the first time you followed me this far" I was talking with confidence. His eyes went wide. But then he smirked... He obviously didn't care that I knew. Im screwed... He's a vampire im only a human with a knife, I can't kill him but I can probably hurt him enough to get far enough away to get something pointy and wood... Yeah that could work. I hope.

"So you already knew... What are you gonna do about it? you can't win a fight against me and you can't run fast enough to get away"

He was advancing FAST and as fast as he was coming towards me I was backing away. I could see his movements clearly and I could notice when he was going to attack, I braced myself for the impact. Everything went in slow motion he was in the air I grabbed my knife out of my pocket and held it in front of me, he didn't seem to notice it. I screamed in my head to keep my eyes open at impact but my eyes betrayed me and closed. I didn't feel much pain only one deep cut on my left cheek then I heard him scream in pain, turns out my knife went right into the middle of his chest just missing his heart. I quickly rolled him off me as he screamed and ripped the knife out which made him scream more it was a girly scream and it REALLY hurt the ears, I wasn't going to let him get me so I did the only thing I could. I ran.

I ran so fast it scared me and I was going so fast by the time I got to my front door I ended up running right into it which hurt like hell. I'm surprised the glass didn't break. With shaking hands I finally got the door open I had to find something pointy and wood that's the only thing running through my head as I ran through my house searching... Pointy wood. pointy wood. pointy wood. GOT IT!... The broken chair in my back room.

Just like I thought there it was the pointed broken chair leg, as soon as I had it I ran back to the living room. I need a place with space to move and dive out of the way when that guy finally gets back on his fe-CRAP.
There he was Mr. scary-vampire-man standing in my door way his eyes red as flames from his rage, I instantly took a step back. Oh no. He was smirking. SMIRKING the freaking guy just got stabbed and he's SMIRKING.

"STAY BACK... IM WARNING YOU. I have pointy wood." Oh that was really threating... Pointy wood.

He came in the room more and pushed my living room table away and started circleing me, I turned around with him making sure to face him always never leaving a opening. It didn't look like he was going to make a move he was just getting pumped up about the fact that I was going to try and fight him. He was trying to scare me, and it was working. I made a quick jabbing motion to see if I could hit him... I only got air and he was gone. where he wen't I didnt know until a couple seconds later when I turned around and got a stab in the stomach with something sharp and a hard shove. I went flying across the room and into the kitchen wall, I couldn't move for a couple seconds only trying and gasp for air.

I had my eyes closed but just open a splinter to see if he was coming. He was. I put my head down and slowed my breathing to make it look like I passed out and waited till he came close enough, he bent down over me and I made my move quickly and swiftly. My right arm that had the chair leg came up and across his neck my eyes still mostly closed, I felt his blood land on me but I didn't have time to be grossed out I had to finish this so I grabbed the chair leg with both hands and jammed it into his heart as he started falling backward.

"You messed with the wrong person" I smiled while I said this it made me happy... I wasn't dead!

I can finally sleep peacefully. But now what to do with the body? Oh well i'll figure it out tomorrow i'm to tired.
still with the bloody chair leg in my hand I walked up to my bed and plopped down and fell asleep in record time but it wasn't long before I heard my bedroom window slowly opening.

CRAP.... not again.