The Potter Twins

Metamorphmagus

I slowly ate breakfast, every few minutes glancing at my hair. It had gone from yellow to a deep purple-red.
“Its time to go!” announced Mr. Weasley.
I slowly got up from the table and followed him outside. The sun was just peeking up over the hills.
“Hurry now, or we won’t make it,” said Mr. Weasley as he set out at a very fast pace.
“Go, go, hurry up, catch up with your father!” I heard Mrs. Weasley yell in the distance.
“We’re going, we’re going!” I heard one of the twins yell.
I clenched my fist. They were so dead. The second they caught up with us I grabbed George by the front of his shirt.
“Turn it back!” I yelled.
George held up his hands in a gesture of surrender. “What happened to your hair?” he asked.
“You…you didn’t do this?” I stammered.
“No, but I wish we had,” Fred commented, “Now could you please let go of my twin?”
Instantly my hair turned green. I let go of George and ran up to Hermione.
“Well?” she asked, “when are they going to turn it back?”
“They didn’t do it,” I said, my eyes brimming with tears.
Hermione gasped.
“Kizzy, you’re a metamorphmagus!” she exclaimed.
“I’m a what?!”
“A metamorphmagus! A witch of wizard with the ability to change his or her physical appearance at will, rather than requiring a Potion or a spell.”
“I know what it is Hermione, I just can’t believe it!”
My hair turned a light lemon yellow.
“Come here,” Hermione said, “Open your eyes as wide as you can.”
“Why?” I asked.
“I want to see what your eye color is, maybe it changed too! Nothing can change your eye color, except the Polyjuice potion when you become someone else.”
I leaned toward Hermione, with my eyes as wide as I could make them. She shook her head.
“Nope, they’re still green,” she said, “You could try to change them.”
“In a sec, Guess WHAT!” I shouted.
“Kizzy, please try to keep it down, we’re in a heavely muggle populated area,” hushed Mr. Weasley.
“I’m a metamorphmagus!”
Everyone stopped.
“You’re a what?” asked everybody at once (except for Hermione).
“A metamorphmagus! Isn’t it great, isn’t it wonderful, isn’t it just simply fantastic!” I yelled.
Just then Mr. Weasley announced. “We’re here kids!”