My Little Secret

I feel good

The next day….

Myranda woke up to the smell of breakfast. This morning was normal routine again. She was beautiful. Everyone admired her maturity, and looks she could put together a wonderful out fit by herself when her friends still had their parents picking out their clothes. Today Myranda felt good happy, and energized. She quickly put on her clothes with a smile on her face; she wore a lace short-sleeved V-neck aqua blue shirt to match her eyes, navy blue bell bottom jeans, and some navy blue and light blue Nike’s. When Myranda reached the bottom of the stairs her mom was walking towards her with a bag.

“Here baby girl put this on” said Annabelle
She handed her a small ‘Wal-Mart’ bag. Myranda had a quizzled look on her face she looked at the bag then back to her mother.

“Uh, mommy what is this?” she said in a confused voice

“Its called a sports bra, big girls wear these things” Annabelle responded

Myranda nodded took the bag, and ran back up stairs to her room. She put it on, and ran back down stairs to eat breakfast. When she reached the bottom Mathew stood amused at her growth. He stared until he heard his wife come out the bathroom, then he walked from the kitchen doorway to lean on the counter. He stood there sipping his coffee and staring at Myranda. Myranda sat at the table enjoying her breakfast, another morning what could go wrong?

Annabelle begged Mathew to eat with them. He really actually never ate with them, he would sit with them with a plate of food in front of him and maybe take a bite or two and leave the rest for them to clean. Myranda always wondered why he never ate but she put her curiosity to the side and kept on eating. Mathew finally stopped looking at Myranda she didn’t even notice he was staring, then he looked at his wife Annabelle with an annoyed face.
“Okay I’ll eat are you happy now!?” he sad agitated
Annabelle looked at him with a thank you smile and served him a plate. When breakfast was over Annabelle left for work and left Mathew to bring Myranda to school. Mathew stood in the door way staring at her until she was ready to leave. After awhile Myranda was finally ready. They hopped into the car, and drove off.
-------------------------------------------
“Have a nice day in school” Mathew said as he parked in front of the school

“Okay” Myranda said
Mathew grabbed her face and kissed her lips.

“Bye” he said with a smile
“Bye Mathew” she said and got out of the car

* *
She thought nothing of it. Her mother does it all the time so he can do it to right?