Bite My Lip And Close My Eyes, Take Me Away To Paradise

Preface

JOSH
((November 17, 2007))

"Stop! Let. Me. Go!" The teen boy shouted, squirming in the chief of police's grasp. "I didn't do anything!" He kicked back, catching the guy in his shin before running. "Mom! Drake! Tell them I didn't do anything! Please!!" Josh called out frantically, meeting his mother's matching Grey eyes frantically and pleadingly. "They're sending me out to India!" He yelled, fighting again when they grabbed him. "Please, don't let them do this! MOM!!!"

Josh was literally thrown onto the small plane that would take him off to the foreign land he was assigned to. "I just wanted--" He was cut off briefly when the door slammed shut, then he muttered, "to find my father..." A tear rolled down his cheek as he took a seat, buckling in silently. She's no mother of mine....

~*~

MAX
((April 14, 2007))

"Oh, hell yes! That was my best one yet!" A green-eyed trouble-making pyromaniac boy whooped, punching the air. The school in front of him was set ablaze, everyone had been evacuated. He got a glimpse of the chief of police making his way toward him, so Max booked it, leaving a trail of dust in his wake. "Catch me if you can, bitch!"

And, well whaddya know? They did. Within a few hours he was on a plane, waving good-bye to the other orphan kids and on his way to Italy, kicked back and relaxed. No worries in the world. New country, new start, that's what he was focused on. No past, no one knew you, nothing but fun. "Ahh, paradise."

~*~

CHASTITY
((June 20, 2006))

"Hey there, wanna ride?" An older man asked the way underaged girl strutting along the sidewalks late at night.

She giggled, biting her lip. "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers... But it's really scary out here, so sure." Chastity nodded 'shy'ly and got in. Older men always payed the best...

The next thing she knew, she was shipped out to Japan in a small airplane curtousey of the chief of police.

--

"Hmm... Red Light District. Sounds fun." Chastity grinned, stepping into one of the Japanese whore houses. She was hired on the spot.

~*~

SERENITY
((February 18, 2002))

"You bitch! What did I tell you?!" The little gir's 'father' snapped, drunkenly slurring his words. "I'll teach you a fucking less you'll never forget!" She dropped the knife shw as using to cut cheese to eat, running away as best she could before getting caught. She was slammed back onto the floor again and his pants were off. It wasn't until a bone snapped that she did something. In pure, animalistic rage, Serenity screamed and snatched the knife, stabbing and slicing blindly until he fell limp and both of them were bloody. Slowly, cautiously, she crawled out from under him.

Flashes of red and blue filled the one bedroom apartment and sirens cut through the air. a man burst in the room, addressing himself as the chief of police, taking Serenity kicking and screaming.

--

((February 18, 2004))

"Hey look, everybody! It's the little whore!"

Serenity stopped, turned to glare at the teenage boy. She dropped her bag and before anyone could stop it, she beat the living hell out of him screaming, "I'll teach you a fucking lesson you'll never forget!" It was her new 'signature line' she picked up from her mother's boyfriend. Who knew it would come into play one day? Or .... many, many days.

Sere ((a/n: pronounced like Sarah)) was lifted off him and a couple hours later, she was on her way to Russia.
♠ ♠ ♠
The countries are random, the chief of police is not. The kids all start out in Huntington Beach, California and wind up in four different countries. There's no telling who belongs to who :P and neither Twit 2 nor I will tell! So...happy guessing!!!

Comment in the meantime? As the story goes on, you can tell us who you think is who's kid. :D