Status: working on new chapter... sorry about the wait! high school is killer.

Can You Take This Spike? Mikey Way

1; first day of school.

Jayline P.O.V
I yawned and started trudging outside in the unbearable heat. Then again, it might be a little more bearable if I wasn't wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. I stiffled another yawn and started on my walk to school.

On the way I wondered if Holly was anything like she was on Myspace. Yes, I met her on Myspace and when I told her I was moving near her, she flippedher lid and was very extremely happy for days.Then she told me to meet her at the front of the school so,that is where i'm heading right now.

The walk wasn't very long, only five minutes.But, on the way a bunchof preppy ass bitches pointed and laughed at me. So I flipped them off. They're gonna try and torture me at school, I just know it. Too bad they don't know two things about me, one, I don't take crap from anybody, and two, I don't give a crap what people think about me. I got up to the school and stood by the door, looking at everybody who came in.

Then I heard someone yell"JAYLINEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

I turned around and therewas a girl who was wearing a poofball hat. I knew that poofballhat anywhere. That was Holly's baby.

I started to grin "HOLLLLLLLYYYYY!!!"

She gave me a hug and I linked arms with her and we walked into the office.

The office lady was really old. And when she saw Holly she let out a sigh.

"What did you do this time Holly?"

Holly grinned.

"What? I can't come and see my favorite person in the whole world?" She asked innocently.

"No." The office lady said.

"Well then, I'm here with my friend. She'snew here. She needs a schedule."

"Oh, ok then. What'syour name?" She asked, turning to me.

" Jayline Winfeld."

She typed my name in and printed out my schedule.

As soon as I got it Holly snatched it from me.

Her eyes moved over it quickly.

"You have first period with me,and some people I want you to meet. Let's go."

"O....K....."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

My locket was, thankfully near hers.

I put my junk in there and she pulled me away.

We walked into first period and she ran over to a bunch of guys.

She walked up to a guy that had really poofy hair.

"POOFER!!!!!"She yelled while she started playing with his hair.

I just kinda stood there and looked.

"Oh yeah..." She said.

She walked over to me and pointed to everybody in turn.

"This is Ray," She said, pointing to the guyshe calledPoofer, "This is Mikey," This time she pointed to a guy with brown hair and glasses, "Gerard," She said pointing to a guy who looked up when she said his name. "This is Frank....ie!," She said pointing to a guy who was trying to jump on a guy's back., "And this is Bob!" She pointed tothe guy frank was trying to jump on.

I looked at them and said "Uh.... chello lurves."

Frank walked up to me and stared.

"I'm calling you Gator."

I looked at him.

"I'm gonna call you.... Frankie Boy."

"Alright."

I then walked up to Mikey.

"I'm gonna call you.... The Pretty Much Invincible Mikey.... what's your last name?"

He laughed. "Way."

"Ok. You're The Pretty Much Invincible Mikey Way."

"And your..... uh..... uh..... crap."

"HaHa! Twenty points for me! And none for you!"

"Why none for me?"

"Because, you couldn't think of a name for me and names are ten points each and I came
up with one for you AND Frankie Boy so that's twenty points."

He stared at me.

"O...K...."

"After a while, you'll understand my logic."

"Alright...."

Holly saw my hand and poked it.

"What happened?"

I looked down at the burn on my hand.

I grinned.

"I uh.... forgot and put my hand on a waffle iron....."

They all stared and busted out laughing.

"We got another Mikey!" Frank yelled.

"O....K...." I said.

In between laughing fits Holly explained.

"Mikey.... He does........ REALLY stupid crap...... like..... he brings......heaters into........ the
shower with him......and waters everywhere!...."

"And how would you know that?"

"Gerard.... tells us."

"And how would Gerard know?"

"Gerard..... is Mikey's brother."

"Ah. I see know."

Holly was about to say something when a blonde barbie clone came up to us.

"Hey guys, what's up?" She said in an awefully fake cheerful voice.

"What do you want Big Bertha?" Holly snarled.

The fake smile vanished.

"Listen," She turned to me. "These people are FREAKS. They are the losers and the
outcasts. Hang out with them and your life will be a living hell. I'll make sure of that."

I snorted.

"Oh yeah, you just threatened me. I really want to hang out with you now. If these guys are losers, I'd hate to know what you are." I laughed in her face.

"You're gonna regret that." She told me.

"Ooh. I'm shaking in my non-exsistent boots."

Just then the teacher came in.

"Class, sit down."

Everyone sat down. I just sorta sat down in between Mikey and Holly.

"I think we have a new student today," She said.

I groaned. I hate getting up in front of classes.

"Why don't you come up here?"

"Do I have to?" I asked.

She turned to me and smiled. "Of cousre you do."

"Fine."

I walked up and started in a kinda good rant.

"I'm Jayline. I play cymbals in the marching band. I love music. I skateboard. End of story." I walked back to my seat.

"Well.... ok then" She said.

The rest of the class went by s...l....o...w....l....y.

The bell rang and we walked outside.

I was walking to my next class when Holly stopped me
♠ ♠ ♠
okso, actually, i'm up to chapter 13 right now, so i'll keep updating asap.

laterrr.

-ollie.