Status: Finished

It's All We Know

Warped

Jessi’s POV

“We are going to Warped,” Jack said.

I sat down on the couch beside my Mom and grinned, that was great news, but what did it have to do with me?

“But there is more,” Rian moved from his position on the floor and sat beside me.

“We want you to come too! And manage our merch,” Rian said happily.

I looked around the room again, “are you serious?”

“Of course, you’ll be awesome at it, and we have discussed it with our people, and your people and they both say it’s a great idea.” Rian continued.

I laughed when he said my people, which I figured to be my Mom.

“Think about it Jessi, you’ll get to go away for a while, spend some time with your friends,” my Mom said encouragingly.

“You guys really want me to come with you? For Warped Tour?” I asked again, I couldn’t really believe it.

“YES!” all four of the guys shouted, making me jump.

“Oh… well…” I pretended to ponder the situation carefully.

“Jesus woman!” Zack shouted after a few minutes, I looked up at him and laughed.

“I’d love to,” I said.

Rian immediately lunged towards me and pulled me into a hug, I saw my Mom squirm away and get up from the couch, then I felt others hugging Rian and I.

“Welcome to the All Time Low family Jess!” Alex said after they had all released me.

“Thanks,” I smiled back.

“We should celebrate?” Rian suggested.

“Urgh not another night like…” I stopped talking when I noticed my Mom’s eyebrows narrow at me, “nevermind.”

“We could maybe watch movies, have a few drinks here?” Rian suggested, more so to please my mother than anyone else.

“Ok, but keep the noise down,” my Mom warned, she smiled then went into the kitchen.

“You’re such a woman Rian!” Alex huffed.

“What?”

“A sleepover? Seriously?” Alex said rolling his eyes.

“Hey I didn’t say anything about a sleepover, but if it’s what you want Alex?” Rian teased.

“Yeah I wouldn’t mind staying here!” Zack said happily.

“Me either,” Jack added, he caught my eye and I swear I saw him smirk at me. Alex was busy arguing with Rian so that weird smile could have been about that… Although, I did have a slight crush on Jack, but then again I barely knew him.

“Ok Rian, you make the popcorn, Jessi and I will pick the DVDs,” Jack announced. He stood up and held his hand out to me, I took it and he pulled me up off the couch.

“Lead the way,” he said pointing to the door.

“You know where my room is.” I stated but walked ahead anyway.

“Yes,” he said as we left the living room and started upstairs, “but I get a nice view of your ass from here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Inevitable right?

Thanks for the comments. :)