Status: Finished

It's All We Know

Confusion

Jessi’s POV

By the time we reached Florida I had given up on trying to reason or even talk to Rian, the tension on the bus was awful and I hated knowing it was partly my fault. Of course I had been spending more and more time with Jack and Alex, although nothing had been said Jack and I had pretty much been acting as if we were dating. Technically we are, he just hasn’t got round to asking me yet. It made me even angrier at Rian, because for all he knew nothing was going on, so the way he was reacting was totally uncalled for.

I had just watched a few bands on stage and the heat was killing me. So I decided to go back to the bus, I know it was kinda pointless coming to Warped and spending time on a friggin’ tour bus, but I wasn’t exactly in the right mood.

When I got to the bus I heard raised voices, it sounded like Jack, as soon as I entered the bus the yelling stopped, Rian and Jack turned and looked at me, Jack looked furious, Rian’s eyes widened at me then he slumped his shoulders and looked away.

“How long have you been out there?” Jack demanded.

“Just a second, what’s going on?” I asked raising my voice a little.

“Nothing!” Jack snapped, he sat down at the tiny table and rested his head in his hands.

“Rian?” I asked timidly.

“I gotta go,” he muttered, he looked at Jack for a second then dodged past me and left.

I stood motionless watching Jack, he was lost in his own thoughts.

“Jack what’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” he sighed and looked up at me, “Jessi we have to stop this, ok? I’m sorry.”

“Stop what?” I asked, although I know exactly what he meant.

“Us, we can’t let it get messed up.” Jack said firmly, he looked me straight in the eye but couldn’t hold my stare, he looked away and stood up.

“It’s alright, there wasn’t even an us to begin with, right?” I stated more than asked.

“Right, I’m gonna go get some air,” he said quickly then left the bus.

“Over before it began…” I sighed, what had they been arguing about? Obviously something to do with Jack and I. I wonder what Rian said, or maybe Jack has just changed his mind. I don’t blame him things have been awkward, hard, it’ll be better this way.

“Hey Jessizzle!” Alex shouted as he came onto the bus.

“Sup?” I asked smiling as brightly as I could.

“Wana go check out some bands?” he asked.

“Sure, I am so bored here anyways.” I replied.

“Can I be your date?” he joked.

I laughed genuinely, and nodded. I could always count on Alex to cheer me up.

-------

“Forever The Sickest Kids!” I screamed in Alex’s ear for about the tenth time.

“Yeah Jess I know!” He yelled back.

This was awesome, they were awesome, my second favourite band on this tour; All Time Low were obviously my new first.

We were currently standing to the left of the stage right at the front, so when they finished their set Alex pulled my arm and we headed off back dodging people, I hated moving crowds like this.

“Lets go grab a burger.” Alex led me to get food.

I had to stand and wait for about twenty minutes before we actually got the food though, cos quite a few people recognised Alex. He didn’t seem t mind though, and even pulled me into most of the pictures, which was weird, although still fun to meet his fans.

We finally got away and walked back to the bus, when it quietened down Alex nudged my arm.

“So you and Jack?” he asked.

“Nah,” I shook my head.

“What’s that mean?”

“It was nothing, it is nothing,” I replied with a shrug.

“Is this because of Rian?” he asked.

“You know what? I haven’t a fucking clue.”

“Seriously?” Alex asked, he slowed down and looked at me in surprise.

“What?”

“Oh come on, it’s totally obvious why?” Alex said.

“Why? What are you talking about?” I asked.

“You and Rian?”

“What about us?” I asked. “He is still pissed at me.”

“Because you like Jack, duh!” Alex said with a laugh.

“Yeah but why?” I asked, this conversation was confusing me.

Alex laughed again and looked at me funny. I stopped and grabbed his arm.

“Jessi you know how Rian feels about you right?” he asked somewhat seriously.

“He’s my best friend, he is just being protective,” I said.

“Yeah sure, come on, lets see if we can score some beverages of the alcoholic kind!” He smiled and started walking again.

I had to jog to catch up to him, I was still trying to figure out what he meant, what was he trying to say, and why did I feel more confused than ever?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks as always to:
hannerbananer
xxJackBarakatLOVExx
iwishiwas
Paraphrase the Riot!
Rock 'n Rolla AJ
for the comments. :D

Thoughts?