Status: Finished

It's All We Know

Mistake

Rian’s POV

I woke up in a hotel room, whoever I brought back here was long gone, but she had stayed long enough to write her number across my chest. I peered down at it and sighed. I couldn’t even remember her name.

My phone was vibrating on the floor somewhere, I could hear it. But I made no attempt to answer it, knowing it would probably be Matt wondering where I was. I didn’t even know what time it was… I sat up slowly and glanced around the foreign room, trying to ignore the shooting pain echoing through my head.

A few seconds later I ran for the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach. I felt a little better but I still couldn’t shake the immense feeling of guilt that I had no doubt tried to drink away last night.

I stood and turned the shower on, might as well take advantage of it while I had the chance. I wondered back to the room and picked my jeans up from the floor, my phone was still vibrating; I pulled it out and glanced at the caller ID… Jessizzle.

I bit my lip then accepted the call.

“RIAN!?”

“Yeah?” I replied groggily. I held the phone away and cleared my throat.

“Rian? Where are you? Are you okay?”

“I’m… I’m okay,” I replied, I didn’t actually know where I was. I walked to the dresser and lifted the hotel stationary. Where the hell is The Templeton?

“Where are you? You know we should be on the road right now?” I groaned into the phone then regretted it when I heard Jessi sigh sadly.

“I’m in a hotel,” I mumbled.

“You are coming back aren’t you?”

“Of course I am!” I exclaimed then flinched when my headache made itself known again.

“Okay… well I’ll see you soon I guess?”

I hung up and threw the phone on the unmade bed. Why am I such a fucking idiot? I hope I can fix this, I hope I can make this right…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thaaaaank you:
xXWhoaOhFTSKXx
hannerbananer
blazing emerald
MidnightSkies
Second.Heartbeat
Paraphrase the Riot!
You guys are awesome, I love your reactions!

Sorry it's short.
Thoughts?