Status: Finished

It's All We Know

So Happy Together

Jessi’s POV

“It’s raining!” I cried.

When the bus had stopped I was the first to open the door, Alex jumped up and ran to my side to look for himself.

“Cats and dogs!” he muttered.

“Say what?” I asked. He glanced at me and laughed while shaking his head.

“It’s raining cats and dogs,” he said.

I gave him a confused look but let it slip, he came off with some weird stuff sometimes.

“Hey uh Jess?” I turned round at the sound of Rians voice.

“What?” I asked.

“Is it raining? Lets go for a walk in the rain!” Jack exclaimed excitedly coming to the front of the bus, he brushed past Rian and pushed me outside before I could object.

“I’m not going walking in the rain!” I protested.

“Aw come on it’s not like its cold out,” Jack reasoned wrapping his arms around me and moving me away from the bus. I glanced back at the bus, at Alex laughing at us.

“Jack, no!” I laughed and he let go of me, I ran back to the bus but I was already soaked. Alex was still laughing at me, so I grabbed his shirt and moved him off the vehicle, he was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Jack was still laughing, I smiled to myself and closed the door. Both of them immediately started banging on it.

“You’re mean,” Rian said behind me, chuckling a little.

“You wana join them?” I asked.

“Nah thanks, I’d rather stay dry,” he said quickly.

A silence fell among us, then Jack started calling my name over and over.

“Just let the losers in,” Rian said after a few moments.

I opened the door and smiled down at them.

“If we catch pneumonia and die, we are coming back to haunt your ass!” Jack said to me as he came back on the bus shivering a little.

“This coming from the guy who wanted to go for a walk in it?” I asked laughing.

“Well I was only kidding really…” Jack said rolling his eyes.

“Well I am gonna get changed,” I said heading down the back.

“Me too,” Jack said following me.

“And me!” Alex added.

I opted for the bathroom, much to Jacks disappointment while he and Alex occupied the back room. Five minutes later I made my way back up to the front of the bus warm and dry. Rian was still sitting on his own so I sat beside him and smiled.

“So you wanted to talk?” I asked.

“Jess! Tell your boyfriend to keep his hands off my clothes!” Alex cried as he came running up the bus, closely followed by Jack.

“You love it!” Jack replied.

I wasn’t sure what they were talking about, but Jack took one look at me, then Rian and stopped, he marched towards us and squeezed in to the little space between us.

“Real mature Jack,” Rian muttered. He stood up then walked down the bus away from us without another word. I ignored Rian and wrapped my arms around Jack who turned to kiss me.

Because no one wanted to go out in the rain we ended up chilling on the bus for a while, Rian kept to himself although Zack did mention that he was on the phone for a bit talking to a girl. The nosey part of me really wanted to know who this girl was, but I didn’t ask him about it. I spent most of my time wrapped in Jacks arms, the guys didn’t seem to mind that we were being all cuddly in front of them. Which was a good thing, because I loved having Jack close to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thaaaanks:
MidnightSkies
hannerbananer
xxxx3oh!3xxxx
Second.Heartbeat

A little filler.