Status: Finished

It's All We Know

Thoughts Of You

Jessi’s POV

“We have come to a conclusion… would you like to hear it?” Jack asked me. I looked at him then at Alex who had just appeared in front of me, they both looked unusually serious. Which was weird for them.

“A conclusion?” I asked.

“Yes.” They replied simultaneously.

“About what?” I asked.

“Rian’s mysterious behaviour,” they both replied again.

“Who said he was being mysterious?” I asked. I hadn’t seen him since this morning, and I wasn’t able to catch their set earlier, I'd been stuck at the merch desk all day, although I did get to hang out with Garrett a bit, which was cool, because so far I’d spent most of my time with All Time Low.

“We do.” They replied.

“Okay quit talking together at the same time, it’s freaky!” I said, they both laughed. “Explain this mysterious behaviour?”

“Well remember Zack said he was on the phone, he was again just before we went on stage, then afterwards he said he had to go check his emails, then when we went back to the bus there now he had just hung up the phone.” Jack explained.

And, he closed all his windows on his laptop so we couldn’t see,” Alex added.

“Right… so that’s mysterious behaviour.” I confirmed.

“Yes!” Alex said nodding his head.

“Right and what is your conclusion?” I asked.

“We think he was arranging a date,” Alex said triumphantly.

“With who?” I questioned.

“With who indeed!” Jack said sounding very English.

“Remember his one night stand? I bet it’s her!” Alex answered.

I shook my head and laughed at them, but they looked deadly serious.

“Think about it Jess, it all points back to the one night stand,” Alex urged.

“But Rian’s not like that, he wouldn’t…”

“Wouldn’t what?” Jack asked.

“I duno, she has a point, Rian’s not really like that,” Alex said.

“Well I think that’s what it is… at least maybe he’ll get off our backs if it is, right?” Jack asked me jokingly.

I smiled and nodded but my thoughts were else where. What if he did have a date with this girl, did he really like her? He hadn’t mentioned her… but then I was still kinda angry at him, and I’m nearly sure he was still angry at me so we still hadn’t talked much.

“Earth to Jess…” I snapped out of my daze and smiled at Jack, “coming back to the bus?”

“Sure, what’s the plan for the rest of today then?” I asked.

“Who knows?” Alex said shrugging his shoulders.

Matt and one of the tech guys were the only people on the bus when we got back. I should really learn names, I mean it’s been weeks, I should know everyone by now right?

“Good news guys,” Matt started.

“We are heading to sunny California then we have a two day break!” he said happily.

“Sweet!” Alex exclaimed.

“Ohhh two free days… are we going to stay in a hotel?” Jack asked.

“I could arrange it?” Matt said thoughtfully.

“That would be freakin’ sweet if you did!” Jack said, Alex nodded his head in agreement. They continued talking but I wasn’t really listening, I couldn’t help it but my thoughts kept turning to Rian and this girl, if there actually was a girl that is. I mean Alex and Jack are only guessing, they could be completely wrong. Why am I hoping that they are wrong?

“Where’s Rian and Zack?” I asked suddenly. I suppose the only way to find out was to talk to Rian… right?

“They both went somewhere with the guys from Chiodos, and a few others,” the tech guy replied, I smiled at him. I knew his face, I think his name was Paul, yeah I’m nearly sure it was Paul.

“Hm… I think I’m gonna go find them, you guys coming?” Alex asked us.

“Nah, uh we have plans,” Jack said quickly before I could agree. He smiled at me and snaked an arm round my waist.

“In that case we will get outa here,” Matt said then laughed.

Alex chuckled immaturely, Matt slapped him across the back of the head and pushed him towards the door.

“Have fun guys!” he called then pushed Matt back.

As soon as they left Jack wrapped his arms around me and moved me close to his body.

“What’s wrong?” he asked quietly.

“Nothing,” I smiled and pressed my lips against his. But after a few moments he pulled away.

“Something is wrong,” he said firmly.

“There’s nothing wrong,” I smiled more widely this time then kissed him again with more force, but he pulled away again smirking.

“I know you are trying to distract me with you lips…” he grinned. “But I’m okay with it.”

“I’m not trying to do that, I promise,” I said with a laugh. He looked into my eyes for a minute then started kissing me. In that moment all thoughts of Rian left my mind, it was only Jack I was thinking about now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thaaaaaanks
hannerbananer
xxxx3oh!3xxxx
Second.Heartbeat
Paraphrase the Riot!
I love you guys.