Status: Finished

It's All We Know

Surprise!

Jessi’s POV

“Check it out Jess! Free soap!” Alex came out of the hotel en-suite and shoved the tiny bar of soap in my hands grinning. We’d only been here five minutes and already they were picking out the complimentary toiletries.

“And look!” Jack lent over the huge bed and opened a drawer; he pulled out various boxes covered in the hotels logo. I lifted one and smirked, a shaving kit.

“You could use this one Alex,” I said chucking it at him.

“Where’d you get this, there’s one in the bathroom too,” Alex said.

“They keep spares in the bottom drawers, usually.” Jack replied sitting up again and smiling.

“So this is whose room?” I asked flopping down on the bed beside Jack.

No one replied though because the door burst open and Zack came in grinning like a loon with a shower cap over his hair. I gave him a strange look then collapsed in a fit of laughter.

“You’d think you guys had never been in a hotel before,” I said after a few moments.

“Hey, when you live on the road, you learn to appreciate the little things hotels offer,” Zack said seriously pointing to the shower cap. Alex who had stood up nodded his head in agreement.

“Ah you guys make me laugh,” I said chuckling to myself.

“Where’s Rian?” Alex asked.

“He went out,” Zack replied, he pulled the shower cap off then put it on Alex, who surprisingly didn’t object.

“Where too?” Jack asked.

“Duno, so who am I bunking with?” Zack asked changing the subject.

“I thought you were with Rian?” Jack asked.

“Nope, he asked me if he could have his own room,” Zack said.

“Oh, then you’re with me,” Alex replied, he turned to me and winked, “unless Jessi wants to share with me?”

“Erm, no thanks Alex, just slide your key under the door when you go to bed I’ll come in when Jack falls asleep,” I said smirking.

“Don’t you worry I will!” He laughed. Jack poked me in the side, I looked at him and he shook his head.

“We should go explore,” Zack said.

“Yeah, but I want to shower,” Alex said, “Meet downstairs in an hour?”

“An hour? Oh, I forgot you have to straighten your hair,” Zack replied rolling his eyes.

“Dude, it takes time to make something this hot!” Alex said gesturing to his hair and face.

“You’re so full of it Alex,” I laughed.

“Whatever Jessi, I know you want a piece of this,” he said. Zack laughed and brushed past him to leave the room.

“We are only next door, you know… if you need us, and Rian is directly across from us,” Alex said, he gave us a weird smile and left the room, banging the door closed behind him.

“This room is pretty cool right?” I said standing up and looking around, there were two twin beds, a long wardrobe, a desk, and a pretty kick ass TV. I’d never been in a hotel room like this before. I was used to tiny rooms with little or no floor space and crappy lumpy beds. I turned back to Jack who was still sitting on the bed, he smiled up at me half heartedly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked sitting down beside him again, I smiled when the bed bounced beneath us, it’d be good to sleep in this tonight.

“I know it’s all a joke, but do you like Alex?” he asked.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling and shook my head. I shuffled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Alex is awesome, but I don’t like him like that,” I said. Jack smiled at me.

“You are stupid for even asking, you know I only have eyes for you,” I continued, it felt weird to be saying that, it sounded so corny out loud.

“Good!” Jack moved quickly pushing me back on the bed until he was hovering above me. I smiled up at him as he brushed my hair off my face gently.

“You know, you are full of surprises,” I said to him.

“What do you mean?” He asked, he was moving his lips closer to mine slowly; I ignored his question and pulled him to me crashing our lips together. He smirked into the kiss and wrapped his arms around me. We both heard someone knock on our door but I think we both pretended we didn’t, it wasn’t until I heard someone call our names that I broke our kiss. Jack sighed but moved down to my neck and kissed it instead.

“Jessi? There is someone here to see you!” I heard Rian call.

“Leave it,” Jack muttered then kissed my lips hungrily.

“Jessi?” I pushed Jack away when I heard a second voice, one I definitely recognised but didn’t expect.

“What is it?” Jack asked me as I struggled to move away from him.

“Jessi?” I heard the voice again then a knock on the door.

“Who is that?” Jack asked sounding very annoyed. We both stood up, I turned and grinned at him.

“I’m sorry Jack, but…” I paused and walked to the door pulling it open. “IT’S FAITH!”
♠ ♠ ♠
:S

It's Jessi's birthday!
This is for you Jessi, happy birthday!
You guys should wish her a happy birthday too.


OH! And check out this Alex Gaskarth story it is pretty damn good!