Status: Finished

It's All We Know

You Are

Rian’s POV

It was Sunday and Zack and I had been playing video games for nearly two hours, Alex had been downstairs for the most part, probably annoying my mom, who had given off about he mess we kept leaving around. It was strange being back at home, and even stranger to have Alex and Zack here too.

“Jack is going to London,” Alex announced loudly as he came into my room.

Zack and I both stopped the game we were playing and turned to look at him in surprise.

“He’s what?” I asked.

“He is going to London,” Alex repeated.

“Why?” Zack scoffed.

“With Jessi, I think it’s a holiday, although why they would choose London is beyond me,” Alex said thoughtfully.

“Seriously? That’s cool though, Jessi used to talk of going there when we were younger,” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, he asked us if we wanted to go too, cos you know how we have the UK tour coming up in a while,” Alex said.

“That would be cool, I don’t mind either way,” I replied, then turned back to the TV, I un-paused the game and continued on with it until Zack turned the thing off altogether giving me a quick scowl.

“We are going to London then?” he asked looking at Alex then eventually back at me.

“I duno, maybe Jack and Jessi want to go by themselves?” I said.

“No, he said something about Faith moving there,” Alex said quickly.

I glanced at Zack, who shrugged his shoulder and nodded his head at the same time, then I smiled at Alex.

“To London then,” Alex grinned and stood up.

“Where are you off to?” I asked.

“To call Matt, catch you losers later,” Alex waved his hand at us as he left my room.

I heard him say something to my Mom downstairs before he left.

“Why did he have to leave the house to call Matt?” Zack asked me.

I shrugged, I heard my mom calling faintly up the stairs to me. It was weird being back at home, it had been a while since I had to answer to my mom, I didn’t much like it. I preferred my independence. I got up and walked to the top of the stairs.

“I’m off out, you’ll have to sort dinner out for yourselves okay hun?” she said from the bottom, she had her coat draped over her arm and her bag slung over her shoulder already.

“Yeah, sure, byeee,” I waved my hand and trudged back to my room. Zack had got up from our spot on the floor and was now lounging casually on my bed.

“Jack’s really serious about Jessi then huh?” he asked me.

“Looks like it,” I replied.

“And hows things then, yanno with you?” he asked a little awkwardly.

“Peachy keen jelly bean,” I replied and smiled.

“Seriously?” Zack asked raising an eyebrow at me apprehensively.

“Yeah, seriously,” I said with a nod of my head.

“You’re over her?” he asked.

“Perhaps.”

“You’re not over her?” he asked.

“Yes, no, I am, maybe, I think I am, I’m happy for her and Jack, really happy,” I explained.

Zack smiled at sat up. “Then you are.”

I laughed and nodded my head again.

“London will be crazy…” Zack said slowly and thoughtfully.

“The UK tour will be crazy,” I agreed.

Zack laughed then almost simultaneously we both said,

“I can’t wait!”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

Okay, I know I said two or three more chapters. But I have been working on it and well I don't really know anymore, to be perfectly honest I think I've dragged it on long enough anyways. So here it is. Not an amazing ending, but one all the same.

Huge thank you to Jessi, Hannah, Gemma, Nicole, Alyssa and Bella my faithful commenters. And to everyone else that commented too, you guys are amazing.
Thanks for reading. :)