Robotic Humanoid

Chapter 10 - The Terrorizer

Chapter 10

The Terrorizer

The building smashed into a million pieces on Crinkle as it slammed her against the pavement. Ryan stood in awe as he waited for Crinkle to arise, but he didn’t. “Crinkle?” Ryan mumbled, then again louder, “Crinkle? Are you ok?” He waited in silence for an answer, but there wasn’t one. He teared up and ran to the pile of rubble. He clawed at the pieces one by one until he came across Crinkle’s body. Her face was scratched up and bloody and she was unconscious. Her ribs were smashed in and her arms and legs were mangled. Her eyes were open and she wasn’t breathing. Ryan sat down next to her body and cried. He looked up at the sky and jumbled up all of his strength.

Lightning stuck in the now black sky and shot down on Ryan. His eyes turned a blinding white and an outer glow surrounded his body. He pushed down and shot a bolt of white at Crinkle’s body. He pushed and pushed but nothing happened, she just laid there, dead. The light faded away and the clouds turned back to their original puffy white consistency. Ryan rose up and walked on. “Don’t look back Ryan, you can’t be sad now, you have to live. It’s all a live or die situation.” Ryan told himself.

Ryan’s tale of age 10 ends there. That’s the last I’ve found of his child year; the earliest I could find past that is in his teen years, age 13.

Ryan was now a teenager and he had no family, no friends, no anyone. He lived in a dark alley with many hoboes. They were the closest to friends he had. “Hey Bob.” Ryan said as he was walking to his side. “Hey Frank, Bill, and Ed.” They all said hey in unison. Ryan walked to his side and sat down by his not so familiar brown cardboard box that he had to cram himself into every night just to rest. “How was your day Bob?”

“Eh, it was ok. Just the usual nothing.” Bob said in a deep, scruffy voice.

“Yea, me too. Well, I guess I’m going to hit the sack.”

“Yea, me too.” Ryan crawled into his little box and laid his head on his arm. Then, out of nowhere, a loud BOOM echoed through the town.

Ryan’s eyes shot open and he jumped up ripping his cardboard box apart. He ran towards the sound and found one of the Twin Towers on the ground in millions of pieces. Everyone around it ran and screamed for their lives. There was debris, and dust everywhere surrounding the tower. A woman passed Ryan yelling, “The other ones coming down!” Ryan ran towards the tower and jumped into flight. He flew to the back of the other tower and saw was causing this whole mess. There was plane lodged in the fallen tower, but it wasn’t accidental, there was a man hovering over the second tower and he threw a plane straight into the tower and it began to rumble, then it shook ferociously and collapsed right in front of Ryan’s eyes.

The Twin Towers didn’t go down because an accidental plane crash, an invasion, or even bombs. A super villain threw planes at the towers. That was the problem, and it had to be dealt with. Ryan flew at the mysterious man and rammed him in the stomach and they both flew back. Ryan slammed him into the cement and held a grip with his hands on the man choking him. “Who are you?” Ryan demanded.

“Me?”

“No the guy next to you, of course you!” Ryan said sarcastically.

“Oh, I’m no one really, just The Terrorizer.”

“The Terrorizer? What kind of name is that?”

“Are you making fun of me!?!” Said The Terrorizer.

“Uh, kind of. Don’t you find that name a bit…I don’t know, gay?”

“GAY! You bastard!” The Terrorizer threw Ryan off and hit him mid-air. Ryan flew back and The Terrorizer was right behind him. Ryan hit the side of a building and smashed through the glass like paper. The Terrorizer flew in to find Ryan missing. “Come out come out wherever you are.” He said tauntingly. “You can’t hide for long!” He checked behind and under every desk skipping one that was filled with boxes. As he was looking at the desk across the filled desk, Ryan jumped out and all of the boxes fell on top of The Terrorizer.

You know what? The Terrorizer is excruciatingly long and boring to read. Let’s nickname him T.

Ryan jumped on top of T and slammed an electric filled fist into his face. Blood shot to the side and Ryan punched again and again. Once he was finished there was blood stained on all of the carpet around T’s face. He stood up and pulled T on his shoulder. He ran out the broken glass and hit the ground with a THUD. He walked over and threw him into a police car. The crowd cheered and the cops shut the door. They thanked Ryan for his generosity and he was on his way.

The car drove off with a squeal from the tires. It wasn’t but 60 seconds before Ryan heard a car screech to a halt and a door fly off its hinges. He turned around jumped to the side and flew through the crowd. They parted for him as he sped past. He flew to sound of guns going off. Once he got there, he saw T flying away from a destroyed cop car while the cops were shooting at him. Ryan followed T to his Lair in the outskirts of town.

On the outside it looked like a regular house, but then the wall on the back of the house rose up and T flew inside. Before the wall could close completely, Ryan flew in. He followed T silently stepping and hiding whenever T turned around. T opened a door and pushed a button making him shoot down several stories to the actual lair. Once Ryan heard the ding of the elevator, he raced to the door. Once he opened it, he saw a big red button. He pushed it and shot down; this made the contents of his stomach rise giving him a weird feeling.

Once he was down, he searched the place for T. He finally found him when he turned a corner into a dark room. The only thing lit in the room was a screen and panel that T was standing at and typing. He entered a password and the whole screen filled with camera views. He clicked on one that showed the Pentagon and watched. Ryan curiously scanned the screen for anything interesting and found nothing. Why was he looking at the Pentagon? The answer came as an airplane shot out of the sky and smashed into the Pentagon causing the airplane to break into many pieces. T laughed at the pain and suffering of the people inside the building. Ryan accidentally stomped the ground in anger forgetting he wasn’t supposed to make a sound and it startled T. He jumped and turned around to see nothing. He pushed a button and it turned the screen off. He walked towards the door and turned the corner to find…nothing.

Ryan raced down the hall to hide in a secret door he saw when he came in. The door read “Equipment”; he opened it to find a huge storage space filled with guns, ammo, special weapons, and a secret box with nothing on the side. Ryan walked over to it, punched it, and it fell to pieces. The contents of the box were little test tubes full of a black liquid. The tubes had a black X on the side with the words The Ryan Experience written under it. Ryan looked at it confused and heard a sound down the hall. He stuffed a couple of the tubes into his jean pockets and ran off. T walked through the door and noticed the opened box. He frowned, pushed a red alert button beside him, and ran. The alarms and flashing red lights went off and men scoured the place.

Ryan ran to the elevator but it wouldn’t open because the place was on lockdown. He shot up in flight straight through the metal roof. He flew past guards that tried to shoot him but never got him. He shot out the wall and started on his way back home, then, before he could even blink, he was on the ground. When he came too, he was tied up in a chair with T staring straight at him.