Status: In the Process........ busy

My Jacked Up Love Story.

Talking of Jonas

ARIEL'S POV

“cool” They both said.
“Least we don’t have to perform all the time.” Regina Added.
“We wouldn’t have anyway. They just want some real band to do it. They chose us because we have experience. “ I said
“O, I thought they chose us because we were the only band in school”
“Noo, They are other ones but they don’t want to perform” I said
I concluded” and also we are a whole lot better than them and we did awesome to day. So good bye everyone.”
Everyone left but Wesley.
“What do you want?”
“Why do like the Jonas boy?”
“Wesley, He is really nice to me and he respects me.”
“Ariel, What happened between us?”
“Let me See. You’re the one who broke up with me remember. And you became a total jerk to me. But your in the band because you rock at the drums and your part of it.”
“well I could quit the band.”
“Wesley no. Remember you just wanted to be friends. K.”
I finished Cleaning up the studio.
“Well Wesley, I have to finish getting ready for my date. Okay, bye.”
He walked out. What is up with him lately? It was 6:45. I have 15 min before nick came. I grabbed my purse fixed my makeup and my outfit. I looked hot.
15 min later….

The doorbell rang. I went to get it. Erika had Nick standing in the door. Our eyes met. He looked hot today. He was wearing a tux.
In his hands their where a dozen red roses. They were really pretty. I came down stairs and I went to hug nick. He kissed me instead. It was a really nice kiss. Erika interrupted us. “Okay, you love birds. Its time for you to go. I will put these In a vase. So have fun.”
I grabbed my purse sitting on the table. I mouthed the words to Erika THANK YOU.
She is the greatest Best friend ever!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Srry its a bad chapter. and that i haven't updated in a while.

Please comment and make banners.