Status: In the Process........ busy

My Jacked Up Love Story.

Date and Prom

Nick’s POV

“Ariel, I was wondering if after your Prom, if you wanted to…um…to go to Miley’s party?”
“I don’t know..Maybe”
“I know that you hate her but maybe… she texted me saying she was so very sorry..?”
She sat there with a certain awkwardness know. I care so very much for her. She is perfect in so many ways. I hope she thinks about about. We sat there in silence for a couple minutes. I hope the paparazzi left. I wanted this technically first date to be perfect.
Ariel broke the silence.” that is one thing that I am not looking forward to when Broken because I couldn't handle it. That is if Broken does.”
I told with every truth in fiber being” Broken will be famous. You guys are amazing at you do.”
“ Thanks, that really means a lot to me.”
“ Welcome. Are you done? “
“Yeah.”
“Lets go”
“K. Thank you so much for everything.”
“ Your welcome. So you still wanna see that movie or do you want to go home? Its all up to you.”
“Lets go home. I hope we lose them”
“We will”
We got into the car and headed home. The Perfect Date.

Erika’s POV

Hope Ariel is having fun. *DING* Why is the doorbell ringing this late at night. I opened the door and none other than Mr. Kevin Jonas. God is he fine.
“Hi” He said awkwardly and sadly
“Hi? What’s up?”
“ Um… So I heard that you prom is coming up.”
“Yeah.” Oh SHIT! He isn't.
“Would you want to go with me?”
“YES!” YAY I was screaming inside. “Wait what about Dani? what would she say?”
“About that.. We aren't together anymore”
“I know that I am not in the position but why”
“ Um.. She cheated on me.”
“Why would anyone cheat on a Jonas.”
“I have no clue. Well that is it. Bye.”
“Wait. Come in.”
“Okay.”
“Lets go watch a movie.”
We sat on the couch and watched Batman. Ariel would kill me. I am watching it with out her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying to get back into the swing of things. i will be posting another story soon. Hope i can keep up with that one too.

~Ariel