Status: In the Process........ busy

My Jacked Up Love Story.

The Best or Worst Day at the Park?!

Ariel’s POV

Tomorrow…..
It was about nine when I woke up. I went downstairs. As soon as Erika saw me, she hung up the phone so fast, I don’t think the other person could even say goodbye.
“Who was that?”
She quickly looked away and said ”Nobody, it was business”
Okay…..
“What time are going to the park?”
“Around noon.”
I nodded. ”Okay.”
So I went upstairs to get ready. First I took a shower, after I put on black skinny jeans, a bright blue top, and white converse. When I got done it was about 11:30. So me and Erika walked down to the park. It wasn’t that far. So we got there and I played for a little while like a 5 year old. I went and sat down at the bench not to far from Erika because she can be a klutz. I then saw Nick, Kevin, and Joe bring Frankie to the park. Then the other way I saw Wesley.

Nick’s POV

I saw Ariel sitting by herself as we brought Frankie to the park. I glanced over again and her friend Wesley sat next to her. He was talking to her for awhile until I noticed Ariel was getting uncomfortable. I kept my stare on them and as the minutes passed her facial expression went from happy to awkward and confused. I finally decided to walk over and see what was wrong when I saw something that made my blood boil.
Wesley tried to kiss her.
I heard her say,” Wesley get off me.! What the Hell are you fucking doing?”
I felt my grip clench and I ran over.
“Dude, get off of her! Seriously, she doesn’t want to kiss you!”
Wesley scoffed, “How do you know? Maybe she’s just playing hard to get.“
I saw her eyebrow raise. “I am right here you know.“
We ignored her and kept arguing.
“I saw the whole scene and she seriously did not look okay with it.“
He laughed and said, “What, were you watching her? Mr. Pretty boy Jonas is a stalker! That would make excellent headlines!“
I rolled my eyes. “No one would believe you anyway. Just go, and leave her alone.“
He was silent for a minute and then just turned and left.
Ariel came to me and hugged me and said thank you.
We pulled away and we looked in each others eyes for what seemed an eternity. I’m starting to fall for her more than I realized.
I leaned in and kissed her.
I could tell she was shocked. But eventually she kissed back.
We stood there, in the middle of a park, kissing.
She pulled away and I felt my stomach flutter.
How could she do this to me? She’s just one girl.
My brain eventually came to a conclusion.
I need her to be mine.
“Please be mine?“
She smiled. “Pun intended?”
I laughed an nodded.
“Then yes.”
Right after, Erika and the rest of the guys came over and said “Finallyyyyyyy.”
I was puzzled.
”What do you mean finally?”
Erika smiled and said ”We planned this whole thing! Wesley was who I called this morning. All though, it didn’t go exactly as planned. I didn’t know he actually still had feelings for you.”
“OKAYYYYYY……” Ariel Said
“But I’m still yours, Nick.” she added
I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey What up? Well here is the next chapter of Jacked up love story. My phone is broken. So my mom is bringing it in 2morrow. I got lotion in it. Erika knows all about. Please Ask people to read this. We wont upddate until We have up to 5 subcribers. Please rate, Subcibe, and comment. Give me ideas. To help us.
Someone make me a banner Please. I mean another one. to have.
Ariel