Status: In the Process........ busy

My Jacked Up Love Story.

A Fun Sleepover!

Ariel’s POV

I was the most happiest person in the world. IM DATING A JONAS. That is every fan girls dream. I’m not dating what he’s know as. I’m dating him for him. He’s sweet, adorable, and funny in his own way. On our way back to our homes I had a very excellent Idea. “ Hey guys. What do you think of coming over and watching movies with me and Erika.”
“Sure.”
I smiled. “Awesome. You guys can drop Frankie off and come over and see if guys can sleep over” They thought about it and Kevin said
“Well ask ok?”
Eventually they went home and asked their parents.
They said YES!!!!!
But we cant do anything. Obviously.
All of us were at the house so Me and Erika went upstairs to get ready for the sleep over. I went upstairs to get some pajamas on, but all I had were short shorts pjs.

So I put a pair of those on and a tank top. I know I probably look like a hoe but that’s all I have to wear to bed. Its usually only me and Erika.
When I went downstairs, Nick smiled.
I have an idea.
Lets tease Mr. Jonas.
I walked over and sat on his lap.
Suddenly I felt something I really didn’t expect.
A poke in the butt.
Nick’s hand were on his sides, fists clenched as I whispered to him” Nick calm down. I just felt a little something. I promised your mom we wont do anything and you know what I mean. But I do love you.”
Nick smiled and said, ”I love you too.”
We turned our attention back to the TV and saw that Erika had turned it to the X Games.
Erika loves this.
Her favorite competitor is Travis Pastrana, a pro motocross rider at the X Games.
And she has a major crush on him.
Eventually Erika turned off the X Games after Pastrana crashed in Best Trick. And guess what Joe wanted to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, Srry for not updating. Had things on my mind. School, BOYFRIEND troubles, and Homework. Boyfriend troubles: Well My boyfriend broke up with me idk the real reason but his friend told me it was he like another girl. So idk the real reson again but i fucking didnt to did it to my facew it was over text and some1 esle did it for him.

so RATE, SUBCRIBE, AND COMMENT. Ask friends to read please.
Ariel