You Make Me Feel So Alive

Chapter 8 part 2: Gravatron

“That was so fun” Kierstyn stated with an excited smile.

“It sure was and you even held my hand!” I joked with a slight laugh.

“I did not! You grabbed it!” Kierstyn laughed adding “Liar” playfully.

I started to say something else too, but I didn’t hear her. I was practically mesmerized by this girls lip. It’s like they were calling me in or something. Next thing I knew I lightly touched her jaw with my pale fingers and led her face toward mine. I kissed her soft lips slowly at first, but when she started to respond back I kissed more roughly.

About a few minutes into the kiss she broke away laughing a bit and catching her breath. I smiled back at her while thinking that she wasn’t that bad of a kisser at all not to mention her hot body.

“Well that was nice” Kier stated with a smile spread across her face.

“Sure was” I nodded giving her a quick peck on the cheek. We then started to walk over by where the Farris wheel to wait for Craig and Sam. When we got there we both took a seat on a bench. I stretched my arm around the back of Kier’s side and looked up. Kier looked up as well with me and we must have seen the same thing because we both looked at each other and started to laugh.

“That is so cute” Kier squealed.

“Haha Craig sure does know how to win a girl” Max said laughing.

“They’re cute together too” Kier mumbled with a cute smile. I looked back up at them at the way top.

“WO! GO CRAIG, YEAH!”I shouted so loud about more then a dozen people looked at me and then where I was looking. As I watched I saw Sam break away and look down at me. And even though I could barely see her face perfectly I could see those wide eyes and along with the wide eyes on girls I knew they came with a light blush.

I laughed some more and shook my head. Kier then laid her head on my shoulder and I looked down at her. Kier wasn’t half bad at all. I actually kind of liked her. A lot.