You Make Me Feel So Alive

Epilogue

I shouted as loud as I could and cheered on the whole Escape the Fate band. I was back stage with Kierstyn as we sang along to every song and danced like crazy. Being backstage was so great, but then again you have that advantage when you are the lead singer’s girlfriend. They played the last drum beat, the last cord, and the last verbal word and the concert and song was officially over.

Craig came rushing off the stage and swept me off my feet into an embrace. He was all sweaty, but I didn’t care, he was my sweaty Craig Mabbitt. I glanced over to where Kierstyn and Max were. As usual they were up against the wall, lips locked. I giggled and then quickly kissed Craig on the cheek. Apparently he wanted more, but I shook my head and left his arms. I loved playing hard to get. It kept him on his toes even if we were in a relationship and he already had me like he wanted from the start.

“Were going to an after party and you are defiantly welcome to come” Craig mumbled looking at me lovingly.

“Of course I would love to go!” I replied with a huge smile as he came down and kissed my forehead.

“I love you so much.” He said.

“Well aren’t you glad you go me?” I laughed and he nodded with a huge smile planted on his face. Craig was a great boyfriend, someone anyone would be so lucky to have. I smiled and jumped up putting my legs around his waist as I hugged him tightly. I just loved him so much I couldn’t stand it!

It had been three months since I had met and finally started dating Craig. We had our little fights here and there, but they were nothing we couldn’t get over. He had been so good to me and even now he’s been taking me all over the place. He had let me come on tour with him because of the extra bunk in the bus. Kierstyn had also come along since it turned out there was two extra bunks. (Just our luck!)

I had personally gotten to meet with each band member and they were all great, funny guys. I wouldn’t have my life any other way at this point in my life. So I was hoping that this relationship does not end soon, or end at all, because things were truly looking great.

As I kissed Max passionately I smiled. He had been a great boyfriend. I mean yeah he my look at other girls from time to time, but hey he was just like that. Max couldn’t help it. We had been together just as long as Craig and Sam, plus a few minutes. Max was sweet when he wanted to be, but could be a real pain in the ass at times, but hey no relationship was perfect.

“Me, you, after party” Max stated as he broke away from me.

“You know it” I breathed and his lips came back to me. This seemed to happen all the time. Our relationship, thanks to the type of guy Max is, was very physical. Yes, we cared about each other and it wasn’t just the kissing and the sex, but we still did those things. We couldn’t help it. We were just fucking hot for each other. So really over all things were working out just fine.

I, at the moment, did not need a job thanks to Max. I was on tour with them along with Sam to be with Max. I knew the band personally now and I thought it was the greatest feeling in the world. However even though I like everyone in the band Robert and I were like two peas in a pod together. We were kind of mischievous together, but I loved everyone else all the same.

Sam and I were two very, and I mean very, lucky girls at this time. I know we couldn’t have asked for more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, ok I know this is super short as well, but hey what can I say? Its an Epilogue! lol

-Jagked (Sam)
I ♥ Comments!
(Sequel maybe?)