The Revenge

Chapter Three

Third Person

Tré Cool woke up in an unfamiliar room which he found out later to be the basement. His head caked in blood and he ached all over. He moaned unconsciously, turning to look around. His eyesight was blurry and his legs sent a sharp shooting pain coursing through his body.

One of the men from upstairs heard the hostage move around from downstairs. The men walked downstairs to Tré, who was struggling on the ground. The man looked down at the younger man, ripped off the gag. He laid there shivering in the cold basement. He couldn't see the mans face, since his eyesight was to blurry. The man cut off the rope that tied him around his wrists and the one that tied his ankles.

"What do you want from me?" Tré chocked. The man smirked and knelt down to the drummer.

"If you try to escape, I'll kill you, understand?" said the man. Tré nodded slowly, knowing if he did recover enough strength, he wouldn't get anywhere. "Good. You can call me Tom." Then he spit in the face of the drummer he despised. It was only a matter of time, thought Tom. He stood up and kicked him in the gut, which made the younger man scream out of pain. The older man went upstairs while the younger, starving drummer lay helpless on the floor, whimpering from the intense pain.

Billie Joe

"It's only a dream, he's okay," I said, panting, when woke up in my own bed. I looked down at myself to find I was in the clothes from last night. Downstairs an unfamiliar voice mumbled on while Adrienne was mumbling something back. The alarm clock read 9am. "Shit. I should give Tré a call." I went downstairs and kissed my beautiful wife on her rosy lips. "I'm going to call Tré."

"Billie?" She stared at me, concerned.

"What?"

"You don't remember anything from last night?" I shook my head. "Oh, you did have a bad fall. Well, someone broke into our house and took off with Tré. Don't you remember?"

I raked my brain but it just didn't seem right. No, it was a dream. It wasn't happening! Tré hasn't done anything with anyone. What would they want him for? He wasn't doing any illegal drugs anymore, he quit for Ramona and Frankito. "No, they this isn't happening. He's probably at home."

"Billie, stop denying it. Joey and Jakob were here. They know what happened. He's gone Billie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. =/