The Revenge

Chapter Five

Mike woke up in "Tom's" basement with a shooting pain in his head. He looked around the room, but he couldn't see anything since it was 2 in the morning and dark. He heard someone moaning.

"Hello? Who's there?" he whispered childishly.

"Mike?" crocked Tré, who was in a tight ball scrunched up against the corner. His breathing labored.

"Oh my god..." Mike crawled over to Tré. He cupped the smaller mans face in his hands and kissed him on the lips. Tré yelped in surprise. Then Mike started crying softly. "I thought we lost you..." He moaned as he held Tré close to him. "I thought you were dead and the next time we'd see you is in a body bag..."

"I thought I almost did die." Tré whispered quietly into the bassists shirt. They stayed in that position for what seemed like hours.

Tom came down and saw them huddled in a corner. "Aww. A sweet family reunion?" He smirked then went over to Tré and yanked him by the hair.

"What do you want from me?" Tré screamed. Mike got up and punched Tom in the face. Tom let go of Tré and they both fell to the floor. Mike helped Tré up and they ran to the door, which 4 more men stood.

Tom got up and laughed. His hateful eyes watched as the drummer trembled, on the verge of snapping. "We're not finished with you yet, " he said as he walked up the stairs, along with the rest of the men.

Billie Joe

I looked over the police report. It's been three days and they still don't have any idea where Tré, and now Mike, have been taken. Adrienne and the boys went to Minnesota to spend time with her parents while I wait around for Mike and Tré to come bursting through the door. If this is some kind of joke they're playing on me, their dead.

"Where the fuck could they possible be?" I mumbled as I looked out the window onto the sunset. I watched the sun set while my coffee finished brewing. Sleeping was out of the question. Questions keep running through my head as I tried to wrap my mind around it. It just couldn't be happening. I got some coffee and watched some Family Guy that Mike added to my DVR list. It was pretty funny but I couldn't really get into the show. Mike said it was the season finally of the show. I never really understood his obsession with it. Personally, I prefer Beaves and Butthead.

3am rolled around as I watched useless tv shows till I eventually dozed off. I woke up to the sound of 21 Guns blasting through my cell phone. I jumped to get it and almost had a anxiety attack when the ID flashed Tré Cool.

"Oh my god! Tré! Where the fuck are you?"

"You'll find out soon enough," said some man.

"Who the fuck are you? What have you done with my band mates?" I asked in vein. He hung up. Fortunately, I managed to record the whole conversation.