Love Is Dead

We all were aggravated with the question, and partially hurt. No one in the school really knew the truth behind why we didn't like Tokio Hotel. No one except the three of us. And no one would know. We had kept it to ourselves ever since they got famous and ditched us for the press and the fame and the glory.

I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. We had all been such great friends. Kind of like one big family. Magda and Liz were getting really close to Tom, while Bill was practically my big brother. Then Gustav and Georg come along, and they start to forget about us little by little, practicing their music.

And don't get me wrong, we loved Gustav and Georg. We were all happy for them. We did all that we could to get them gigs at restaurants, trying to get them record deals, everything. We weren't hurt in the least bit that they were ditching us to practice their music. Honestly. We were happy for them – excited.

They finally got their record deal. We were all excited. Except for one thing – they had to work in Germany. They had moved to the United States to go to school here a little while back, so they were all excited to go back home. We minded a little, but we understood. It was just business.

They promised to write us as much as possible, and we all said our goodbyes.

And we hadn't heard from them since.

***

Characters: Liz, Magda, Kristen & the members of Tokio Hotel, including some side characters.

***

This story is written by Kristen, Magda, and Liz.

***

Disclaimer: We do not own Tokio Hotel, but we do own the additional characters and plot line.