Love Is Dead

Chapter 10

Magda's P.O.V.

"Ok, let run before we get into bigger trouble than we already are," Liz said.

"Wait, where is Magda," Kristen asked.

I was at the candle store not knowing that everyone left.

I wanted to by Liz her favorite scented candle "Winter Evergreen" as a sorry present because i didn't mean to do this. Something over came me and it just happened. I couldn't control myself.

After i finally found the candle i was looking for someone took me right out the store ripping my shoulder.

"Magda, what the hell are you doing still here," Tom asked.

"I was looking something in the shop for Liz to say I'm sorry," I explained.

"Well guess what, Casey just called Kristen saying they found out that you guys are missing and they ran off with out," Tom replied to me.

"Well obviously they would run off without because Liz doesn't want to talk to me and Kristen doesn't want to make this a bigger problem," I said back to him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Why are you starting to cry, you can enter the museum crying," he said to me.

"It just that there is a part me saying that i should spend my life with you because i know your my soul mate but i don't want to her Liz feeling and destroy our friendship between us like i already did," I explained as i cried harder.

"OK I'll care of the candle and i will take you to your hotel and i will think of something to keep you out of trouble," Tom whispered to me as he was trying to calm me down from my crying.

Tom lifted me of my feet and he carried me down the way to the hotel.

***

After we made my way to the hotel room Tom placed me down gently on my bed and was looking if anyone was in the room just to make sure.

Tom called Kristen since he thought of an idea to make this problem into a solution.

"Hello," Kristen asked on the other side of the line.

"Hey Kristen it's tom, i thought of a good but kind of stupid idea so it doesn't look to suspicious of where you guys were and Magda is at the hotel," He explained.

"OK tell me the plan," Kristen demanded as there was no time left.

"Well let's just say that Magda was sick and she ran out of the museum not telling anyone because she felt really sick but..." Tom stopped as he was explaining.

Someone was knocking at the door.

I couldn't get the door because if it was someone from the group then i would ruin the plan.
But what about Tom.
No one knew that he was there and that would make the missing of Kristen, Liz and me even more suspicious.
The only thing that Tom did was hang up the phone and run into the closet.

"Is that the best you can do?" i asked him.

"For the time that we have yea," he whispered back to me.

Then the door opened.

"Hello is anyone in here?" the voice asked.

I didn't know what to do because i didn't recognize the voice.
I took a deep breath and.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Magda here ....
i know it's short
i also had a writer's block
obvious cliff hanger
what will happen next
no one knows
Liz your turn
Go go !
-MMR