Love Is Dead

Chapter 3

Kristen's POV:

The sunlight shone through the window, causing me to squint my eyes in irritation and smash my pillow into my face and groan. Suddenly, I felt a force on my arm and I toppled to the floor. I looked up and glared at the person who pushed me off.

”Alyssa,” I growled. ”What. The. Flagnog.”

She smiled her fake Barbie doll grin, and shrugged. “Rise and shine. We're in Germany!”

I clenched my teeth together and I clenched my fists so hard, my knuckles cracked. ”At eight in the morning...?”

“Yep!” she smiled.

”Well not all of us slept like babies on the plane ride here.”

She shrugged and smiled innocently. “Sorry.”

I got up angrily, and almost chucked the pillow at the back of her head. Calm down, Kristen, my conscience told me. At least you can have more time to explore the country.

If my math was right, it would have been six o'clock PM our time (New York, US) when we arrived here after our ten hour flight. None of us slept that much since we were so excited, and we arrived at twelve o'clock AM, German time, so we had to go to sleep immediately. Eight o'clock AM here is like, two in the morning in New York.

Great.

I yawned, and trudged over to the little kitchen we had in our suite. Our suite was amazing, if I forgot to mention. The beds were big and comfy, and there were three bathrooms! Too bad Alyssa would just have to go outside...

“Shut up, Bitch!” Magda yelled from her bedroom. I smirked. Alyssa must have woken her up.

Alyssa squealed, running out of the room with a bloody nose. It took all the strength I had left in my body not to burst out in laughter. Man, Magda must have been ticked.

Lesson number one: Never wake Magda up if she's still asleep.

I sat down at the table, pouring myself some Frosted Flakes. They were my favorite.

Liz sat down next to me, eating out of the box with her hands. She had large bags under her eyes, and if she didn't look so tired and out of it, I would have ripped the Frosted Flakes out of her hand. Those were mine!

I just laughed at her, and continued eating. “Tired?”

She hung her mouth open, a piece of cereal falling onto the table carelessly. “Huh?”

I pursed my lips to keep from laughing. “Me too.”

“Damn, if Magda hadn't screamed like a bitch I would have slept wayyyyyy longer.”

I rolled my eyes. “At least we can have more time to explore. Plus we can stay out later at night and check out all the lights and stuff. Berlin must be really beautiful. I didn't get a good look from inside the airport.”

“Won't we get in trouble, though?”

“Who cares?”

“But remember, we're in charge of a snitch bitch.”

“Ohhhh, right. Forgot about her.”

“We should sneak out.”

“Good idea.”

“Speaking of the devil, where is she?”

Suddenly my heart stopped. A grin formed on my face, and I pursed my lips. “I think she's in your bathroom cleaning her face.”

Liz's eyes shot open, and she darted out of the room. “Little bitch!” she screamed. I heard Alyssa squeal, and I choked in laughter. “Get out of my bathroom!” Liz shouted, and Alyssa ran past me, Liz close behind her.

Magda walked in, yawning, oblivious to the action around her. “What's up?”

“Nothing, just watching Alyssa get beat up.”

“Fun to watch, right?”

I laughed. “You bet.”

“Ready for some sightseeing?”

“Heck no! I'm not even dressed yet!”

She laughed and took Liz's seat. “Me either.” She yawned, and grabbed the Frosted Flakes.

***

Liz, Magda and I walked down Berlin's brick roads, looking in the windows of cool shops and fighting over positions in random pictures we were taking.

The sun shone slightly from behind the cloudy sky, and the wind blew lightly, my hair blowing in my face. I pulled my jacket tight around me. “I'm cold.”

“Ditto,” Magda agreed. “And hungry.”

“Ohhh same,” Liz said, licking her lips. “Let's find a sweet German restaurant and get some food.”

“Yeah,” I agreed.

“Maybe we'll have a cute waiter, too,” Magda winked towards Liz.

“If we're lucky,” she said, returning the wink.

I rolled my eyes. “You guys are pathetic.”

“Foreign guys are cute!” Liz exclaimed.

We just laughed, and headed in the first restaurant we spotted.

It was one of those semi-fancy places that people would go to on dates and stuff. It had red and gold carpeting, and chandeliers hung carefully over every table. Liz and Magda rushed right in, eying the cute waiters that were dressed up in uniform waiting by the podium.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to the podium. “Table for three?” I asked, as Magda and Liz couldn't take their eyes off of the other guys.

The man nodded, and gestured for us to follow him. I grabbed Magda's arm, knocking her out of her trance, and she grabbed Liz. We headed over to our table.

The man handed us menus as we sat down. We removed out jackets, and out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw someone staring at me. I looked to my left quickly, and saw four guys dressed heavily, wearing hats and sunglasses and heavy overcoats staring at me. My face turned red, and I looked away. I shrugged it off, assuming they were probably looking at someone else.

We ordered our food, and started eating. “This place is awesome,” Liz said, stuffing raisin bread in her mouth.

“I second that,” Magda replied, her mouth full of noodles.

“I'm not that hungry anymore,” I sighed, pushing my plate away. The two grabbed my food right away, and started chowing down.

My stomach had lots of butterflies, and I didn't know why. Was I just excited to be here? Was something going to go wrong? I couldn't tell.

Suddenly, I heard someone whispering in German behind us. I turned around slowly, to see who was whispering, when my eyes widened, and more butterflies formed. It was the same four guys in overcoats and sunglasses, whispering and staring, right behind us. I turned around quickly, my heart beating fast. Were they some kind of stalkers?

“What's up, Kristen?” Liz asked, wiping her face with her napkin.

I sighed in relief, coming to a conclusion. They were probably whispering about my two best friends, eating like pigs. A smile formed on my face. “Quit eating like that, people are staring!” I whispered.

She shrugged. “Some guys like a girl with an appetite,” she smirked. “You're just jealous.”

I rolled my eyes. “Right.”

My stomach started to growl, so I started to pick through Magda's old salad, when a shadow formed over us. We all looked up at the four men in overcoats in confusion. What did they want?

“Hello, ladies,” one of them greeted in a strong German accent.

Liz cocked an eyebrow at them, and Magda just stared in confusion. Who the heck were these guys?

The same guy that spoke chuckled lightly. “You must not recognize us. Don't you remember?”

We continued to stare at them in silence.

He laughed again, pulling off his sunglasses and hat. Long black hair fell to his shoulders, and thick, black eyeliner bordered his eyes. “I'm Bill. Bill Kaulitz.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kristen here!! Woo!! third chapter!!
Please excuse the cursing >.< I try to keep my chapters clean >.<
I'm soo excited to see what happens next!!
Thank yahh for reading!! :D
Comments & subscribers = <33333
Magda's turn! Go go go!!! :D
~KJL